Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Mesogog needs to come back (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8142)

Dino Blaze 10/29/17 09:58 PM

Mesogog needs to come back

I was thinking today that they should bring Mesogog back. He is the best villain. Even better than Zedd. Mercer can accidentally turn himself back into Mesogog. They should have done this in Dino Charge. Maybe it wouldn't have been a total disappointment then.

Smarty Pants Rose 10/29/17 10:06 PM

Re: Mesagog needs to come back

Mercer can't become Mesogog again. They already weekend second split in two and Mesogog was destroyed. Mercer wouldn't mess with science like that again.

Diabolico Rising 10/29/17 10:19 PM

Re: Mesogog needs to come back

They could have him comeback from the Shadow World or one of the many pr afterlifes we have seen for monsters.

MattEmily 10/30/17 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diabolico Rising (Post 68223)
They coule have him comeback from the Shadow World or one of the many pr afterlifes we have seen for monsters.

exactly you'd have to assume most seasons send the spirits of a destroyed monster to their afterlife.

Lightspeed's was the Shadow World but we can presume previous villains prior to then were sent there as well with the exception of the Machine Empire since they were machines.

Wild Force's is the Spirit World so you have to presume all destroyed Orgs went there.

Ninja Storm's is the Abyss of Evil and you could presume all of those villains as well as the following ones went there.

The Nighlok had their own separate one so they went there.

The Armada and Warstar could've shared their own.
Arcanon and Sledge could've had a different one that has no relation to the Nighlok or the Armada.

Sentai Envy 10/30/17 01:41 PM

To Denounce the evils of America Sentai

To extend our reach to the html codes around

Sentai Snobs move at the speed of Goggle Fiber

Original Footage, thats not right!

Oh please Mesogog sucked! The Evorian should never have been skipped. I am glad your American Sentai went back to mainly using true Sentai villains a few years after that. The last thing we need is to bring a villain back to take away from the Sentai Footage.

Sentai Mighty 10/30/17 01:45 PM

I think Toei should force Saban Brands to cancel American Shit ( I loved that you called it that in the other thread,since I hate it a lot more than even you ) and dub over every real Sentai footage.

Sentai Envy 10/30/17 01:47 PM

Thanks...I know you hate American Sent-or Shit more than the rest of us. Thats why I knew you would be a fit. Sorry to make you post at the forum for this crap.

Massive Ego 10/30/17 01:49 PM

The last decade or so has been shit. But only due to bad writing. Nothing to do with your precious Sentai. And I am still calling it Power Rangers.

Inner Senshi 10/30/17 01:50 PM

Re: Mesagog needs to come back

Why are you guys saying mean thonegs about Power Rangers?

Power Rangers Forever 10/30/17 01:52 PM

They are trolls. They are obviously trying to get a reaction. I bet they don't believe have the stuff they say. And its telling they never actually discuss the Sentai that they claim to borderline worship.