Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers SPD: The Return of Gruumm (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1286)

Pink Ranger Sasha 10/10/06 07:49 PM

It was a quiet day at SPD which was the norm now that Gruumm was captured and secure. The corridors of SPD were quiet, the city was quiet and day after day all B-Squad did was sit waiting for something to do.

Z strolled into the rec room, her uniform half unfastened as she made for the couch, falling down to the seated position as she felt bored out her mind.

theblue1 10/10/06 08:21 PM

Sky was at the Sythesizer(that is what it's called right) Looking for something to snack on....he finally decided on an apple, after he got his food he went and sat down next to Z
"So....how has your day been" he asked not really careing just being bored as usual

Ron/aqua 10/10/06 08:28 PM

Bridge pops up from behind the couch next to Z and sky, “hey guys, want some toast? Its buttery,” said he, moving his fingers.

SkataPunkA7X 10/10/06 10:11 PM

"Dude," Blaze said as he walked into the room, munching on a Hershey bar, "You should get a copyright on that phrase." "You know," Sam said, "If you keep eating those, you're gonna get FAT." "Well you're not exactly Heidi Klum yourself." Blaze retorted.

AngelofChaos 10/10/06 11:49 PM

“Wow! It looks like almost everyone here is snacking on something.” Syd replied astonished walking into the room minutes later holding a fashion magazine in one hand. Smiling slightly, Syd walked over to an empty seat and sat down. She would have visit her folks today, but she rather spend her time here instead.

SkataPunkA7X 10/11/06 07:51 AM

"Well helloooo Sid!" Blaze said, a smile coming across his face, "So I just got a new engine for my speeder, 450 HP. Wanna check it out, maybe go for a ride?"

Pink Ranger Sasha 10/11/06 09:14 AM

Z raised her hand to Syd's 'everyone is eating' statement, placing her feet on the table around the couches and seats. She crossed her arms looking at Blaze trying to win her over or something and she smirked waiting for Syd's move.

She turned to Sky and shrugged answering his question "Bored out my mind Sky. Everyday we sit around here listening to Bridge and his toast catchphrase or Syd and her fashion tips or....Blaze and his....well something has to change or we'll all end up leaving SPD like Jack did."

Arucard 10/11/06 01:46 PM

Lestat came in a few moments later, completely ignoring them and taking a table alone as usual but took amusement in listening to their conversation. The young man continued glaring at them, although his skills were great he was one who many of the younger cadets feared, many of them even refused to make eye contact with him because of his power. His dark and sullen eyes continued to stare at Z and the others in a very cold and careless way.

Pink Ranger Sasha 10/11/06 05:15 PM

Z caught sight of Lestat looking over at them almost with hatred in his eyes as she smirked looking at him, a clone of Z appearing beside him "Something bothering you about us?."

The clone of Z sat down at the table beside him waiting for an answer, actual Z still hanging with the others at the lounge area.

AngelofChaos 10/11/06 06:33 PM

“I resent that last statement, Z” Syd replied looking somewhat offended. Though in truth was not and took everything in good spirit. What Z had mentioned couldn’t have been truer. Syd remembered things before Jack and Z, but when they join them things were quite extraordinary. With Jack gone from the team, things had started to take on a dull atmosphere. Smiling slightly Syd look towards Blaze “Hm? A ride?” she thought for awhile, “I suppose it better than hanging out here all day.”