Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers SPD: The Return of Gruumm (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1286)

SkataPunkA7X 10/11/06 07:07 PM

A slightly cocky grin ran across Blaze's face. "Hang on," Sam said. Blaze walked over to him. "Look Sam, you're my bro, and I love ya like family man, but I'm getting ready to take Syd on a ride, something I've been trying to do since I first got here. So can it wait?" Sam laughed. "Yeah, I was just going to say, you know she's just doing this out of boredom and she's WAY out of your league?" Blaze smiled again. "Of course I do. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm taking her for a ride!" He noticed Z and Lestat having a bit of a problem. "One sec, Syd," he said. He slid down to the two, or technically three. "Lestat dude, what's up."

theblue1 10/11/06 07:30 PM

Sky got up "I think im gonna go out to, maybe catch a movie or something, you guys know how to reach me" Sky said as he walked out of the room

SkataPunkA7X 10/11/06 08:01 PM

Jack finished unloading the boxes from the van. "Hey Ally, we're done, wanna catch a movie?" he asked. Ally smiled. "Sure!"

Pink Ranger Sasha 10/11/06 08:04 PM

Actual Z turned to look over at Sky, chuckling "You going to a movie, this I have to see now. Mind if I tag along?, I promise not to double team you." I gestured my head to my double talking with Lestat.

theblue1 10/11/06 08:09 PM

"Haha....yea sure but im gonna go chage out of my uniform so meet you in the main lobby in like 10 minutes" Sky said walking to his room

Pink Ranger Sasha 10/12/06 10:54 AM

Z nodded to Sky turning to her copy, smirking as it vanished. She stood up looking over to Syd and Blaze "Now you two try and behave yourselves on this...ride was it?."

She smirked looking to Sam and Bridge "later guys I have my own date by the looks." It was a joke but spending time with Sky outside his disciplined self might be fun so she rushed to get changed into something less official.

Arucard 10/12/06 02:14 PM

Lestat gave off a casual grunt and watched as the replica of Z disappeared. He already knew that it was a copy and he didn't even need to use his powers to realise it, his eyes turned towards Z and Sky who were heading off now. The young man gave off a tired yawn and stood up again and headed out a few seconds after them.

SkataPunkA7X 10/12/06 04:28 PM

"Alright Syd, your chariot awaits." Blaze said.

AngelofChaos 10/12/06 06:04 PM

Syd watched with a bewildered expression upon her face. What was with the parental speech from Z?! It made her feel like there was something Z knew and wasn’t sharing. Shaking the feeling off, Syd look up at Blaze. “All right” Syd laughed at his humor, “Just let me drop this magazine back into my room first and change into something casual, and I’ll catch up to you.”

SkataPunkA7X 10/12/06 09:48 PM

"Alright, I'll do the same." Blaze said.

Ten minutes later he emerged from the room he shared with Sam wearing a brown Velvet Revolver shirt, jeans that had a couple of natural tears in them, and tan Vans. He ran a brush through his thick dirty-blonde hair and brushed his teeth quickly. Blaze was walking out the door when he realized he forgot his Meteor Morpher. He quickly turned around and grabbed it, feeling foolish that he had almost walked out the door without it.