Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   A quick question (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4562)

Clive Koopa 09/12/12 10:30 AM

A quick question

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I have a question about S.P.D. This has probably been asked before but what I would like to know is what exactly happens to monsters that get trapped in those cards at the end of each episode. Are the cards itself like prisons or do the monsters get transported automatically to S.P.D's holding cells?

MattEmily 09/12/12 10:38 AM

Re: A quick question

It wasn't ever said. But I like to think that the cards are like their own prisons for monsters that shouldn't be put in jail.

MattEmily 12/20/17 04:01 PM

something to keep in mind though is that earlier criminals were still in their cards even when we saw Slate.

Calamity Kimberly 12/20/17 07:14 PM

I think it depends on how dangerous they are. There is a way to release them. In which case they would be put in prision.

MattEmily 12/20/17 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calamity Kimberly (Post 70874)
I think it depends on how dangerous they are. There is a way to release them. In which case they would be put in prision.

actually most criminals will remain in their cards until their time is served

No Green Spandex 12/20/17 08:48 PM

They made sure the monster that killed Sky's Dad didn't get a second chance to escape.

MattEmily 12/20/17 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Green Spandex (Post 70922)
They made sure the monster that killed Sky's Dad didn't get a second chance to escape.

of course there are still ways for him to escape

Captain Codfish 12/20/17 10:29 PM

Thats why they sent him to a planet where refectjons were not possible. And they kept him in his data form.

Astro Omega 12/20/17 10:57 PM

I would imagine that they wouldn't stay in the cards for long if the offense was minor.

Massive Ego 12/20/17 11:04 PM

There sentence wouldn't be for very long in that case.