Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Teleportation (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7888)

Tazz Davis 05/01/06 02:20 PM

Teleportation

Something that i miss is the teleporting. I think that after turbo this became an unused means of transport. It seems that they just droped the ability. I mean what better way to move from one place to another quickly. For 5 seasons they used it then just droped it. WHY? To me teleporting was cool and it seemed like a great way to explain how the rangers showed up quickly at a battle.

I hoped that they would have brought it back at least for dino thunder but they didnt.

Any comments on this?

oh and i use teleportation in my fanfic...ive always loved the ability and therefor i feel it should be used.

Red Mystic Ranger 05/02/06 02:20 PM

Re: Teleportation

Teleportation was cool...but I think it was a little bit too realilistic, even at the time.

Mini Man 05/02/06 02:20 PM

i loved teleportation. It made life for the rangers easier and plus nobody could follow them to the power chamber/command centre.

Tazz Davis 05/02/06 02:20 PM

i really think that SPD should have had the ability consitering they were in the future...but maybe the technoligy came from zordon and with him gone its no more

Mini Man 05/06/06 02:20 PM

probably but there still should of been something similar that other season's would use.

Tazz Davis 05/06/06 02:20 PM

the only real teleportaion i see is when they morph.

Zero 05/06/06 02:20 PM

Well, Ninja Storm had the ninja streak and Space had that so cool teleportation to Earth from the Megaship

anakinjmt 05/10/06 02:20 PM

Yeah, with the Ninja Streak, you don't really need teleportation.

One way that would definitely explain how they get somewhere are the bikes they use. Like, Dino Thunder and Ninja Storm especially used their Raptor Cycles and Tsunami Cycles, respectively, a lot. If they're fast enough, they could do the trick.

But, I did like teleporting. Especially in Turbo. I like the CGI teleportation instead of the drawn on teleporting (at least, that's what it looks like).

Tazz Davis 05/10/06 02:20 PM

turbo was cool and so was the two movies they used true CGI and really were the best teleporting. the look was perefect and i think that now it would look even better if they would bring it back.

liam 06/10/06 02:20 PM

I liked the teleportation, I think I'll use that in the roleplay I'm setting up.