Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Are the rumors true? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8624)

Zabitan 02/18/18 05:19 PM

Re: Are the rumors true?

Otherwise Power Rangers could move to the Action Channel.

MattEmily 02/18/18 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 74720)
Otherwise Power Rangers could move to the Action Channel.

Action Channel? never heard of it *googles* that would be even more of a death bed option than Discovery Family since very few areas even have that channel

Zabitan 02/18/18 05:55 PM

I didn't even know it was still around I only brought it up because I remembered watching Hercules, Xena, and this one movie I can't remember the name of about a guy who played a Flash Gordon like superhero on tv who got abducted to an alien planet to save from real villains.

PRangerX 02/18/18 07:17 PM

The Hub Network became Discovery Family right? I

PR is probably better off remaining on Nick. Since I think its a more powerful station.

Captain Logan Knows Best 02/18/18 07:24 PM

I don't see a better network to run from a business stand point.

MattEmily 02/18/18 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 74722)
I didn't even know it was still around I only brought it up because I remembered watching Hercules, Xena, and this one movie I can't remember the name of about a guy who played a Flash Gordon like superhero on tv who got abducted to an alien planet to save from real villains.

yup looks like it still is since it still operates a website

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 74723)
The Hub Network became Discovery Family right? I

PR is probably better off remaining on Nick. Since I think its a more powerful station.

yes that it did and it is generally on a higher tier like Nicktoons, TeenNick and Disney XD are.

Boston Ranger Guy 02/19/18 11:44 AM

I feel so bad Hasbro forced this guy to lower himself to joining the board and talking us Power Ranger Fans.

Green With Envy 02/19/18 03:41 PM

It is obviously silly to watch one show targeted towards children and act like people who watch another kids show are weird.

Baby Ranger 02/19/18 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green With Envy (Post 74799)
It is obviously silly to watch one show targeted towards children and act like people who watch another kids show are weird.

I think its silly to watch any kids show.

MattEmily 02/19/18 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Ranger (Post 74825)
I think its silly to watch any kids show.

and I think you're silly not to mention don't you have a life? why are you spending time wasting your time on a message board of something you hate attacking us and the show we enjoy?
Now that's another thing that I find silly that someone would be wasting their life away just to attack a show. Where are your priorities man? Get a hobby or a job.