Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Machine Empire and Zeo Crystal (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6512)

PRangerX 02/27/15 12:33 PM

Machine Empire and Zeo Crystal

Why didn't they want the Zeo Crystal? Zedd, Rita and Vile all wanted it. Why shouldn't the machines go after such a powerful item?

MattEmily 02/27/15 01:04 PM

Re: Machine Empire and Zeo Crystal

they probably had no clue what it was and on top of which they likely had no clue that the Rangers were powered by it.

Captain Codfish 02/27/15 04:29 PM

They had different goals. They were focused on conquering the galaxy. They had no need for mystical artifacts. They did everything with machines.

Massive Ego 02/27/15 04:30 PM

The Zeo Crystal waw just a cheap magruffin. The writers didn't care about it.

Sentai Is Forever 02/27/15 04:32 PM

They should have just started over like Sentai and base Zeo on Oh Ranger. Would have had far less baggage and started the sentai approach earlier. Really season 2 should have started over with diaranger suits. At least they came to their senses and started doing that after Space. Too bad they butchered Gingaman with Galaxy.

Sensei Ranger 02/27/15 04:34 PM

The Zeo Crystal couldn't be use for evil anyway. I doubt Zordon made it easy to separate the crystals from the zeonizers.

MattEmily 02/27/15 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensei Ranger (Post 52576)
The Zeo Crystal couldn't be use for evil anyway. I doubt Zordon made it easy to separate the crystals from the zeonizers.

wrong. It wasn't that it couldn't be used for evil it was that the forces of good did not want it to be used for evil. If it couldn't be used for evil then Master Vile wouldn't have been able to establish an energy link to it while it was in the Ninja Megazord in the M-51 Galaxy.

Massive Ego 02/27/15 09:20 PM

Vile was a moron. Anyone who raised Rita Repulsa couldn't have been smart.

A Gia To Remember 02/27/15 09:23 PM

He must have done something right. She did end up becominf Mystic Mother. And seemed pretty wise in Mystic Force. Rita turned out pretty well.

Dino Charger 02/27/15 09:26 PM

I loved it when Rita came back as Mystic Mother. It was a nice treat for long time fans. I didn't care about small continuity issues. I just wanted my Rita back. It was so awesome for them to treat the fans to such a nice Soga tribute.