Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How are you gonna get through the break? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6659)

Adam White Tiger 04/10/15 11:32 PM

How are you gonna get through the break?

What are you going to do to statisfy your PR fix during the long break?

Mr. CD 04/11/15 11:00 PM

Re: How are you gonna get through the break?

By watching Ninninger and Kamen Rider Drive. :p

The Ghost Ranger 04/12/15 06:27 AM

I recently bought some video games: Persona 4/Persona 4 Arena and Halo MCC. They'll keep me busy for a while. I'll also go and watch some of the older seasons.

Captain Codfish 04/12/15 10:35 AM

I'm gonna watch a lot of thhe older episodes when I have time. Its always fun to look back.

MattEmily 04/12/15 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam White Tiger (Post 54152)
What are you going to do to statisfy your PR fix during the long break?

I have 2 days a week to continue my job assessment and evaluation at a store but only 8 days left to do that. Once that is over with I will go back to working on various projects including my Power Rangers documentation project.

Sentai Is Forever 04/13/15 10:19 PM

Gonna keep watching Sentai. Only really care about PR to see the Sentai footage on US tv. And have to admit I am curious what they do with it. Even if it does make me groan must of the time. Unless you get great seasons like Wild Force and Samurai.

Starlight Starbrite 04/19/15 10:54 AM

I want to rewatch PRIS. I might watch some Galaxy too. If I have time I will rewatch SPD. Maybe even RPM, even though it wouldn't match the Space motif. But SPD wasn't really a space season anyway.