Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Spring Break (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2011)

kiraford5 04/10/06 10:27 AM

Spring Break

Hey Yall...

Spring Break's Here...

What r yall gonna do?

I'm gonna go to Busch Gardens

04/10/06 01:29 PM

Mine has already ended all I got to do was work. Move someone out of their house, rent movies to people, and I got a little done on my fanfic. I was hoping to get some sleep for once but that never happend. :roll:

Razi 04/10/06 04:26 PM

I am going to work on my newest story "When Crossing the Bridge, Leave the Light On", work on my Lion King latch hook project, hang with pals, and order my Eyeshine stuff off the net, since I have enough money.

I actually just got my hair done today as well, I donated it. It used to be all the way down at my hips, but now, It is right at my shoulders. It feels so weird to have short hair, but I love it.

-Razi

Kari 04/10/06 06:08 PM

Yeah mine was last month... we went to San Diego :)

kiraford5 04/10/06 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razi
I am going to work on my newest story "When Crossing the Bridge, Leave the Light On", work on my Lion King latch hook project, hang with pals, and order my Eyeshine stuff off the net, since I have enough money.

I actually just got my hair done today as well, I donated it. It used to be all the way down at my hips, but now, It is right at my shoulders. It feels so weird to have short hair, but I love it.

-Razi

when i was in 3rd grade i got my hair cut and i donated it as well. I know how you feel. Actually cutting my hair almost the worst mistake of my life. Getting a perm with short hair was my worst mistake

04/12/06 03:16 AM

That is very kind of you Razi. I know that it is going to a good cause. As far as all my stuff goes, I have really got to learn to stop waiting to the last second to do things for school. I have four papers doo in six hours and I just got done with the first. I just needed a break since I have been up since Monday morning.

One of these days I'm gonna learn somthing.

Razi 04/12/06 01:38 PM

Procrastination Nation! I haven't even started the schoolwork I need to do. I have to read a book, do ournal entries, a rough draft for an essay, math worksheet, and a science packet. Why do teachers give so much work over breaks?!

But yeah, the lady doing my hair said I could help about 2-3 people, so I know its for a good cause. I like it short anyway, Its a lot easier to do my turns in dance now. So its a win - win situation.

-Razi

kiraford5 04/12/06 06:39 PM

really, my teachers didnt give me anything.

Razi 04/12/06 07:39 PM

LUCKY!!!

-Razi

04/16/06 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiraford5
really, my teachers didnt give me anything.

They didn't give me much during the break but when I got back they slammed me.