Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers In Space Sequel (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7782)

Super Cena 02/22/17 12:03 PM

Power Rangers In Space Sequel

How would you produce a sequel to Space? I thought it would be an interesting question. Its its one of the seasons a faction of members seem to like.

Lord Leo 02/23/17 11:41 AM

Re: Power Rangers In Space Sequel

Wasn't Lost Galaxy already a sequel?

Astro Omega 02/23/17 11:42 AM

Another Space Series would be amazing! I would have the Rangers reunite and explore outer space. Protecting planets under attack in the process.

Space Seasons 02/23/17 11:44 AM

Probably would go like DinoThunder but with a Space Theme. Andros mentors a group of teens to become Space Rangers. The latest Sentai actualky would be a good opportunity to do this.

Continuity Ranger 02/23/17 11:50 AM

As long as it didn't mess up continuity like DinoThunder. Don't even get me started about "Forever Red".

Adam White Tiger 02/23/17 12:07 PM

They could have Adam mentor the new Space Rangers. Just like he did for Carlos.

Maligore 02/23/17 12:08 PM

Saban Brands is too cheap to bring back Andros or go to the trouble to make a space sequel.

MattEmily 02/23/17 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maligore (Post 64532)
Saban Brands is too cheap to bring back Andros or go to the trouble to make a space sequel.

don't be too sure about them being too cheap to bring back old characters I mean look at how many they brought back for Megaforce sure Megaforce was a horrible season but we still saw Tommy, Cassie, T.J, Damon, Karone, Leo, Dana, Carter, Wes, Casey, Mike and Emily.

I think they would go to the trouble of making a space season if they had wanted to but the right footage needs to come along as well so that it would fit.

Astro Delta 02/24/17 07:50 AM

I am very excited about the new Sentai. Since it is Space themed.

PRangerX 02/26/17 12:23 PM

Im a perfect world reuniting the Space Rangers to explore the galaxy and fight off threats they encounter sounds good. If you have to do it with new Rangers, that works too.