Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Wesley Collins was terrible (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7674)

Wesley Smallings 01/02/17 09:39 PM

Wesley Collins was terrible

I hated Wes! He was just such an unlikable character. He fooled around way too much. And it wasn't believable to lead a team of veteran Time Force Officers.

Not when he had no experience and acted like a good most of the time. He also should not have been so powerful. Plus he upstaged Jen who was the first female later. Yet Wes always acted like he was the leader.

Wes was also all about himself. As he put his personal situation with Eric above the mission most of the time. Ironically, Eric hated him for his selfishness. I find it funny that the end of Time Force tried to convince us that Wes had changed.

Delta Black 01/02/17 10:02 PM

Re: Wesley Collins was terrible

He only seemed to lead because the Time Force Powers were designed for Red to be the leader. Jen was the real leader. Wes actually acted like part of the team and learned how to be a Ranger quickly given he wasn't a Time Force Officer. Wes didn't hog the spotlight like Leo and Carter.

Lord Leo 01/02/17 10:22 PM

I actually had no problem with him. Much better than Lord Leo or even Carter.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 01/02/17 10:23 PM

Agreed, Wes was so much better than Carter and Leo.

Inner Senshi 01/02/17 10:23 PM

I liked all three Rangers. I don't have a problem with any of them. None of them hogged anything.

Destiny Defeated 01/03/17 12:42 AM

I think he was a strong character, whose growth was key to the plot of the season. Since it was about making your own destiny.

Jen's Revenge 01/03/17 12:44 AM

Sorry I don't agree at all. Wes was part of what made Time Force great.

Sailor Moon Ranger 01/05/17 10:30 PM

I had no problem with him. I just think Time Force was pretty boring.

Goldar's Revenge 01/06/17 12:38 PM

Wes was a really good character. We just got stuck with those endless Jen and Wes Trust episodes that got to repetitive. The problem is Another problem is at the end where they didn't have Jen and Wes get together. It was contradictory to the theme about making your own destiny.

PRangerX 01/06/17 12:39 PM

I really liked Wes. The characters of Wes, Jen, and Eric were all great. And helped to make Time Force one of my favorite seasons.