Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What's your Alpha theory? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8257)

MattEmily 12/01/17 05:58 PM

What's your Alpha theory?

Obviously we can assume there was an Alpha 1-4 before we saw 5 in the first episode and then we later saw 6 and 7 however how many Alpha versions do you think are in existence by now?

Also as you may or may not there was a rumor that circulated that Amit had written Forever Red with the idea that 5 is destroyed but do you really believe he's gone? I don't believe he's gone.

Astro Omega 12/01/17 06:06 PM

Re: What's your Alpha theory?

I think he was probably destroyed in the Eltarian Invasion! Some of his memories may have been recovered for Alpha 7.

MattEmily 12/01/17 06:11 PM

Algerian Invasion?

Astro Omega 12/01/17 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 69553)
Algerian Invasion?

Lol Fixed...Just have been my autocorrect.

Zabitan 12/01/17 08:00 PM

My guess we're on 8 or 9 if we get another Alpha.

As for what happened to 5 I like to imagine either destroyed between the invasion of Eltar, and Countdown to Destruction or after Zordon's death he either moved back to Edenoi or stayed on Eltar, and got a new master.

Shadowhawk 12/01/17 09:10 PM

It is interesting how Alpha 7 acted just like Alpha 5 and had the same voice.

MattEmily 12/01/17 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 69558)
My guess we're on 8 or 9 if we get another Alpha.

As for what happened to 5 I like to imagine either destroyed between the invasion of Eltar, and Countdown to Destruction or after Zordon's death he either moved back to Edenoi or stayed on Eltar, and got a new master.

I like to think we're at Alpha 10 and I'd like to think that 5 is still alive but is back on Edenoi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowhawk (Post 69559)
It is interesting how Alpha 7 acted just like Alpha 5 and had the same voice.

Yes it is interesting but you do have to keep in mind that King Lexian created the Alpha robots.

Massive Ego 12/01/17 09:27 PM

Ordinarily I don't like fanwank stuff.But since it comes from Amit himself, Alpha is dead. I miss when PR actually had real stakes like that and wasn't afraid to have everything not be all hunky dory.

MattEmily 12/01/17 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 69561)
Ordinarily I don't like fanwank stuff.But since it comes from Amit himself, Alpha is dead. I miss when PR actually had real stakes like that and wasn't afraid to have everything not be all hunky dory.

regardless of whether Amit said it or not it's irrelevant since he's not with the crew so if someone wants to bring Alpha 5 back they can without retconning anything.

and who said recent Power Rangers doesn't have huge stakes?

Bandora's Ghost 12/02/17 11:38 AM

I think Alpha 5 was rebuilt and lives on the liberated Edenoi.