Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   A better origin for Lord Drakkon (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8977)

KimandTommy 06/29/20 11:52 AM

Re: A better origin for Lord Drakkon

The only way to save Drakkon for me is if he was under an evil spell the whole time and the Rangers from all universes free him.

Green With Envy 06/29/20 11:54 AM

I would have had Coinless Tommy succeed in destroying the Rangers in Green With Evil. But after Rita takes over he becomes too powerful and overthrows Rita. The Coinless try to counter with the new White Ranger but Daggeron steals the power and combines it with his own. This frees him from Rita's spell but makes him insane. And this is where he overthrows Rita. In this version he murders Kimberly to show how far he has fallen. Kat is brainwashed to become Ranger Slayer.

Zabitan 06/29/20 02:59 PM

Damn that sounds pretty cool.

Green With Envy 06/29/20 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 78597)
Damn that sounds pretty cool.

Thanks, your idea was pretty good too.

Zabitan 06/29/20 08:24 PM

Thanks, and you're welcome.

Super Zeo Ranger 06/30/20 07:58 PM

I would rather Lord Drakkon have been a totally different character.

Lady Katastrophe 07/02/20 07:53 PM

Maybe Drakkon could have made Kat into Lady Katastrophe instead of Kim into Ranger Slayer.

KimandTommy 07/02/20 07:54 PM

I would have had Drakkon be a fake Tommy created by Katastrophe. That way he would't be a real Tommy and him being evil would make sense.

Zabitan 07/03/20 10:30 PM

My only thing with Drakkon is when I see trailers for Fan Films, and fan made video games were they make him the main villain.

Like I think he's a good villain I jut don't know if he should always be the villain of every story or video game that involves a ranger or a team of rangers traveling through time or different dimensions to fight some multi versal villain who wants to destroy every Ranger team in existence, and conquer the multi verse.

PRangerX 07/04/20 11:57 AM

I think people are just having fun with the character. EspecIally since we mainly see him only in the comics. And likely won't see him on the regular show. Never say never though.