Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   SPD VS Mystic Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1186)

SkataPunkA7X 09/06/06 06:31 PM

ummm okay ANYWAYS...

i really liked both series, but just because of a better plotline, i choose mystic force

spd didnt get a central continuous storyline until the last few episodes

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/06/06 10:44 PM

You Idiots are the same person, thats 2 offences, dupe acount and that means it Double Posting too, And you spamed so thats 3, You've been PWNed you idiot

RITA 09/07/06 03:59 AM

....No...we just share the same IP address!...had you even considered that possibility?

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/07/06 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RITA@Sep 7 2006, 07:59 AM
....No...we just share the same IP address!...had you even considered that possibility?
O Rly?? And I'm the Dictator of all the Aliens on Neptune >_>

Malachi 09/07/06 04:24 AM

Wait if your useing the same computer that would mean your his Mommy.

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/07/06 04:25 AM

ShadowRangerPower, if that is their momma, they will still fall to jokes of that theme, Hey SRP, Yo Momma so ugly, she looked out the window and got arrested for mooning"

Malachi 09/07/06 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Sep 7 2006, 02:21 aM
MOMMY I NEED YOU ON A POWER RANGER BOARD THEY ARE BEING SO MEAN...
Shadow you took the words right out of my mouth.

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/07/06 05:51 AM

I love it, They may not me Lew, but their sure a LewSer

RITA 09/07/06 06:35 AM

Look...i've tried to be mature enough to sort this problem but you still continue to bully...yes i am lew's mum...bot NOT on the same computer,just the same IP!! (it IS possible to own more than one computer you know!!!!)..IT IS MY DUTY as a parent to ensure his safety while online from bullying idiots such as yourselves ....and no i wasn't asked to..i do it because i take my responsibilty as a parent seriously...at the end of the day he's just a little boy who loves power rangers and thought that he would be chattingg with likeminded kids on here,not falling prey to bullies whilst still in his own home!
I can only conclude from your behaviour that you get bullied yourselves,so inflicting the same misery on others makes you feel better about yourselves.

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/07/06 08:22 AM

Whatever, This is the wrong place for polite, Try RangerForums.net