Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Zordon as evil (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7501)

White Spandex Rules 11/06/16 12:55 PM

Zordon as evil

There seems to be a sentiment here that Zordon was somehow on the side of evil. I know that its really only a few members here but I just think its worth making a thread about. The idea seems ridiculous and unfounded to me.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/06/16 01:01 PM

Re: Zordon as evil

I don't know if I would go as far as to say he was a member of the UAE like Ranger Master. But I agree with him being secretly sinster and selfish. He had his own agenda. I don't think he thought of himself as evil.Just that the end justified the means. He also didn't view humans as anything but lower life forms for him to eliminate. Or course this makes him as harmful to the universe as Spector in a lot of ways.

Massive Ego 11/06/16 01:03 PM

Some fans just like to sprout off the fanon nosense that leads to their own fan fics as fact. I do see where Zordon could be a bit of a jerk at times. But saying he was outright evil or a member of the UAE at any point is all made up.

Rangerlord 11/06/16 01:05 PM

I think the idea would be a big violation on continuity and would completely contradict the on screen canon.

Ginger Snap 11/06/16 01:05 PM

Wow now this one takes the cake for fan theories!

Dark Specter's Revenge 11/06/16 05:41 PM

Zordon isn't evil..He was just a mastermind. His intentions were always good.

Maligore 11/06/16 05:42 PM

Its too bad Saban was too cheap to show us with Eltar was like.

Sentai Envy 11/06/16 05:44 PM

On the contrary, they should have been cheaper and just imported Sentai as it was instead of trying to Americanize it.

Sentai Snob 11/06/16 05:45 PM

I don't think Saban ever truely understood Sentai. I do give him credit for importing it to begin with. Can't take that away from him.

Sentai Envy 11/06/16 05:47 PM

Don't give him too much credit. Toei would have found a way to import Sentai to America. We would probably be getting dubbed Sentai if it wasn''t for Saban.