Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How did Tommy get his Zeo powers back? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7577)

Captain Codfish 11/17/16 08:21 PM

Re: How did Tommy get his Zeo powers back?

The idea of the old Rangers being assimilated sounds far fetched to me. I don't see them going that route and it was just a little easter egg to use former Ranger actors for VAs.

Since the Zeo Powers were never lost and abandoned than its not hard to understand how Tommy could get them back. We just don't know the real reason why the Zeo Rangers switched to Turbo. The powers had to be in storage all the time or used for something else.

Goldar's Revenge 11/17/16 09:02 PM

There was no time to tell the whole backstory of FR in the episode itself. Given the fact the Zeo Powers were never officially lost, it doesn't take much for Tommy to get the powers back.

Chaos Ranger 11/18/16 11:36 PM

This should have been explained a lot better. I'm sorry , but the Zeo Crystal was clearly not a viable power source once Turbo started. Otherwise the Rangers still would have used it. Tommy should not have had Zeo Powers. And it got more confusing once Tommy didn't have it in DinoThunder .

RJ Wolf Ranger 11/18/16 11:38 PM

We never saw the Zeo Crystal depowered or destroyed. The Rangers switched to the Turbo Powers since they were better to chase Divatox with. Going back to the Zeo Powers wasn't N option at the time. This wasn't an issue once Tommy passed his powers to TJ. I would not doubt that Tomny regained his Zeo Powers to battle the UAE on Eltar.

Smarty Pants Rose 11/19/16 08:04 AM

The Zeo Crystal was too powerful to totally give up on. I am sure Zordon put it in storage. As to why they just switched to the Turbo powers? Its really hard to say because it makes little sense. Even if the Turbo Powers were better for stopping Divatox's quest for Maligore....It made no sense not to go back to the more powerful Zeo Powers.

Galaxy Forever 11/19/16 11:37 PM

I wonder what was more powerful....The Zeo Crystal or Quasar Sabers?

Lord Leo 11/19/16 11:37 PM

Probably the Quasar Sabers.

Zeo Power 11/19/16 11:38 PM

The Zeo Crystal, it was all powerful.

MMPR Supreme 11/20/16 06:15 PM

It was a slap in the face that they didn't have Tommy come back as the Green Ranger. At least they did so in Super Megaforce.

Maligore 11/20/16 06:17 PM

Thats because they were too cheap to bring the whole surviving MMPR cast back.