Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   last tv show you watch? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2128)

Sweetened Angel 10/23/06 04:44 PM

last tv show you watch?

i thought i post that thread before but it gone.

now i watch charmed.

Razi 10/24/06 07:16 PM

dancing witht he stars. Go JOEY and MARIO!!

-Razi

kiraford5 10/25/06 06:05 PM

Dog...The Bounty Hunter!

OMG...LELAND IS SOOOOOOOOOO HOTT....IM GETTING A FAN CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND A LELAND LIGHTSWITCH COVER!!!!

greywolf 10/25/06 10:04 PM

Lost I love that show.

KiraFordFan2005 03/10/07 08:28 AM

I watch "Passions", the coolest soap opera on tv...too bad it's going off air by september...it was on tv for 9 years, and NBC is getting rid of it just so they can put in an extra hour for the "Today" show...argh

RavenX 03/12/07 01:53 AM

My mother and Abby watch Passions. I admit they got me hooked watching it too. lol I was wondering if they were going to go through with it. That's messed up. I was watching CZW: Cage of Death 6. Very violent wrestling. Good stuff. haha 8)

~RaVeN~

The Eye of Isis 03/12/07 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenX
My mother and Abby watch Passions. I admit they got me hooked watching it too. lol I was wondering if they were going to go through with it. That's messed up. I was watching CZW: Cage of Death 6. Very violent wrestling. Good stuff. haha 8)

~RaVeN~

Not good stuff. Too violent! :shock: I hate when you watch that stuff. lol But, yes I love Passions. I'm so sad that it's going off the air. :(

.:Isis:.

Sweetened Angel 03/12/07 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Eye of Isis
Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenX

~RaVeN~

Not good stuff. Too violent! :shock: I hate when you watch that stuff. lol But, yes I love Passions. I'm so sad that it's going off the air. :(

.:Isis:.

i agree with ISIS lol yeah me too i miss passions. :cry:

kiraford5 03/12/07 10:22 AM

blood ties! most excellent tv show...i reccomend it definatley!

Sweetened Angel 03/12/07 02:49 PM

now i watch passions