Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers Morphinverse (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7069)

Zabitan 01/22/16 01:25 AM

Power Rangers Morphinverse

So I'm thinking of writing my own Ultimate/Revisited version of Power Rangers Season One that I'm currently calling Power Rangers Morphinverse.

Right Now I just have a basic idea for it based on what I've seen of Zyuranger, and the real Power Rangers Season One.

Power Rangers Morphinverse Season One (Power Rangers Dino)

Synopsis: Once upon a 10,000,000 years ago Earth was in the middle of a wondrous age. The dinosaurs were still around. Humans had just appeared. As did creatures we now regard as mythological. And what we now know as Antarctica was once the shining empire of Atlantis colonized by peaceful beings from Earth, and all the peaceful planets of our universe.

But one terrible day various beings from Earth, and other planets turned to evil, and went on mad crusades to conquer the universe. And few of these evil beings were as powerful, and as evil as the sorceress Rita Repulsa a maniacal witch who despised things like goodness, and innocence so much that she lead an army of evil mythological beings to destroy all who had those things especially children, and eventually because of this she drove dinosaurs, and mythological beings to extinction, and destroyed Atlantis.

But there was hope for her evil was not unimpeded. For you see a kind, and wise wizard known as Zordon helped to found an intergalactic legion of heroes who combined the most ancient magic with the most advanced technology giving them amazing weapons, abilities, and vehicles. These heroes were known as Power Rangers.

Zordon went to Earth, and from each of the five tribes of Atlantis he recruited their bravest, wisest, and noble warrior, and he gave them the power of the mighty dinosaurs they worshiped turning them into the Power Rangers of Earth each powered their guardian dinosaur. the Tyrannosaurus, the Mastadon, the Triceratops, the Sabre Toothed Tiger, and the Pterodactyl.

Eventually Zordon, and his Rangers were able to seal Rita Replusa, and her minions in a dumpster like prison where they were condemned to an eternity of immortality but without the ability to interact with the outside world. But this was not without sacrifice for not did Zordon's Rangers ultimately give up their lives but Zordon himself was trapped in a time warp forcing his mechanical assistant Alpha 5 to spend 10,000,000 long years trying to find him.

In modern times a pair of astronauts found Rita's prison, and accidentally freed Rita, and her minions, and now she once again continues her mad crusade to destroy all life on Earth but thankfully Alpha 5 has found Zordon, and although he can't be fully returned from the time warp he has found five direct descendants of his ancient Ranger team in the form of a group of seemingly ordinary teenagers named Jason, Zack, Billy, Trini, and Kimberly.

Revealing to them the secrets of the past, and their own ancestors Zordon gives the five friends the Powers of his last team of Rangers such as the Power Weapons mystical swords, axes, lances, daggers, and bows that can combine to form a devastating plasma cannon called the Power Blaster, and Zords mighty, and ferocious robotic dinosaurs that combine to become a powerful, and noble robot knight called a Megazord.

Using these wondrous abilities the five teenagers are Earth's only hope to prevent Rita Repulsa from finishing what she started eons ago, and destroying Earth, But will their greatest threat end up coming from one of their own? or will he be the key to fulfilling Zordom's prophecy of putting an end to Rita's evil ways.

Anyway that's it for now but I'm still working on it.

I should point out right now that I'm not doing every episode just ones that I either think are important or I just really want to change.

But when I get to where I can start posting episodes I'll try to post them on a regular basis.

Zabitan 01/25/16 02:58 PM

Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Power Rangers Dino
Episode 1 Day of the Dumpster
By Justin Best

It all started on a day like at Ernie’s Gym, and Juice Bar in the southern California City of Angel Grove. On the Karate Mat a muscular dark haired young man in red workout clothes was sparing with another young man in black, and purple workout clothes. “Nice recovery Zack” Jason said impressed by Zack’s moves. Then the two friends were done sparing, NS they shook each other’s hands, and Zack responded humbly with “Thanks for teaching me Jason”.

While this was going on one of their other friends a brown haired girl in pink workout clothes was doing gymnastics on the balance beam while another a dark haired girl in yellow workout clothes was practicing karate by herself when the girl in pink did a flip off the balance beam, and the girl in yellow congratulated her by saying “That was awesome Kimberly” to which Kimberly responded gratefully with “Thanks Trini”.

Just then another one of their friends a young geeky looking blonde young man with glasses wearing a Karate gi with a blue head band showed up, and said excitedly “Hey fellas” Zack asked gladly with “Yo Billy what’s up?” to which Billy explained “Well I think I’m mentally, and physically prepared for my first Karate class.”

Afterwards two more young men one blonde haired, and plus size, the other dark haired, and scrawny in black, and grey punk style clothing with purple shirts underneath appeared, and Trini said worriedly “Oh no look who showed up”. Kimberly responded disappointedly with “Bulk, and Skull”. Then Bulk said eagerly “Hey girls how about that double date we talked about?”, and Skull followed up with “Yeah double date” before laughing like a hyena, and asking “yeah what about it?”

Trini responded nicely with “Sorry guys”, and Skull was about to walk off when Bulk grabbed him by his collar, and shook his head at him. Then Bulk said angrily “what’s the matter we aren’t good enough for you?”. Trini pleaded “Leave us alone Bulk”, but Bulk only responded with “Yeah make me”, and Skull parroted “Yeah make me”.
Then Zack appeared, and Skull nervously pointed at Bulk, and said “Him make him” Zack then said “You heard what she said” but Bulk was undaunted, and said mockingly “ooh look Skull the dancer wants to be a fighter” Kimberly assured Zack “Don’t worry Zack we can handle these two”.

Bulk responded angrily with Oh yeah let’s show you some karate moves” before he, and Skull charged at Kimberly, and Trini but the two just got out of the way, and threw Bulk, and Skull onto the Gymnastics mat, and Kimberly followed mockingly with “You guys should definitely join Jason’s Karate Class”.

Zabitan 01/25/16 05:30 PM

While this was going on all over Angel Grove people were watching TV when a newscaster announced “We are now live with NASADA’s latest mission to the moon” then the newscast showed images of a space shuttle landing on the moon.

While there two astronauts got out, and started looking around when one of them noticed a shining red light in the distance. The two astronauts followed the glow to a mysterious dumpster like object. “What do you think it is?” one of them asked. The other one simply replied “It looks like a giant space dumpster”.

While on Earth in a mysterious temple like fortress in the bottom of the sea a shiny white crystal ball sprang to life with the image of the two astronauts, and soon all the lights in the fortress sprang to life revealing all sorts of pillars, consoles, and devices including a red humanoid robot with a gold saucer shaped head.

As soon as the robot was activated it looked at the crystal ball, and exclaimed worriedly “Aye ye ye Zordon two astronauts have discovered Rita’s prison, and according to the Command Center’s computer due to continental drift the Command Center is at the bottom of the sea.

Then the tallest pillar surged with energy as it displayed what looked like a giant glowing human head. Zordon then replied “Activate the Geoseismic Modulator, and bring us to the surface”.

“Understood” Alpha responded, as he pressed some buttons on the console causing the land the area around the Command Center to detach from the rest of the sea bed, and rise to the surface as an Island.

Zabitan 01/25/16 06:08 PM

Back on the moon the astronauts had just about removed the lid on the space dumpster, and as soon as they did a geyser of lights emanated from the Dumpster, and the lights solidified the form of four creatures.

A ferocious humanoid panther like creature in gold armor with black falcon like wings, a bat like humanoid creature with a white human like face, and a monocle, a blue pig like humanoid creature in black, and silver armor, and a white creature with elf like ears, and a strange half mammal half reptile like face.

The blue pig like creature cheered “Oh right we’re out” then he went back to the space dumpster, and pleaded “Wake up Rita wake up we’re free”, and out of the space dumpster came what looked like an elderly Asian woman in a brown dress with white pointy hair who yawned, and the blue pig like creature went “Ooh morning breath”, and looked through it’s satchel.

While the white creature just shook it’s head, and said contently “It’s good to be free after 10,000,000 years”. Then the bat like creature went up to Rita who was now wielding a giant gold scepter with a giant round ruby in it, and said obediently “Let me help your evilness. Come on walk with talk with me”.

Then Rita said angrily “You imbecile you made me step in a puddle. Get out of my way monkey face”. Then she took her scepter, and shot energy beams at the dumpster destroying it.

The Astronauts tried to flee for their lives but Rita mockingly “Oh don’t leave you’ll miss my coming out party that’s when I destroy the nearest planet” as she pointed to Earth then she turned her attention back to the Astronauts, and said menacingly “But first how about a token of my gratitude” as she quite literally blew them away off into space.

Zabitan 01/25/16 07:50 PM

Back at the gym, and juice bar Jason was saying proudly “Billy I’m telling you for your first lesson you did really well”. “I did?” Billy asked surprised. “Yeah we were watching” Kimberly answered. But Billy replied nervously “I don’t know I’m just not sure if I have what it takes.” But Trini said “It’s a state of mind Billy you don’t need to be strong for martial arts”. “Yeah it’s all up here” Zack said pointing at his own head.

Then Ernie the plus sized middle aged owner of the gym, and juice bar came over with a plate of drinks, and said “Hey guys” and the five friends replied “Hey Ernie”, and Ernie inquired “So who ordered the spinach juice?”.

Then out of nowhere an earthquake came out of nowhere, and Ernie cried out “Oh no it’s an earthquake everybody stay calm”. Then the earthquake caused Ernie to spill the drinks onto Bulk to which Ernie apologized “Sorry Bulk”.

Downtown skyscrapers started dislodging from their foundations, and moving through the city on their own until they all converged on a single area where a mysterious castle floated down from space and landed on the building in the center.
A reporter in a helicopter watching it could only muster a shocked “Goodness gracious it seems some kind of flying castle has landed in downtown Angel Grove”. Then the castle’s doors opened and out came Rita flying on some strange looking old fashioned tricycle followed by the panther like creature in gold armor.

Then Rita shouted at everyone in Angel Grove “Hear me you pathetic earthlings. I am Rita Repulsa the most powerful, and evil witch in the universe. I can, and I have destroyed countless worlds just because I didn’t like the way they look, and now I’m going to do the same to your planet”.

Then she took her scepter, and from it she projected an image of the space shuttle miniaturized inside her castle with the miniaturized astronauts trapped inside. Rita then menacingly told them “As you can see I have these poor fools who released me hostage”.

Then she showed them an image of a mace being hung by a string with a magnifying glass aimed at the string that was using the focused light to slowly burn the string. “And in just a few hours their going to be my first victims as well” then she broke out into maniacal laughter.

Zabitan 01/25/16 08:17 PM

Back at the Command Center Alpha was watching the events transpire on the viewing globe, and going “Aye ye ye we’re too late Zordon Rita, and her minions are free”.

Zordon then tried to calm him down with “Patch me into the Holographic Projector, and let me see if I can reason with her”. Then Alpha once again pushed some buttons on a console, and the image of Zordon’s face appeared in the skies over Angel Grove.

“Rita Repulsa” Zordon called out “On behalf of Earth, Eltar, and all the peaceful planets of the universe I beseech you. Earth is a planet of peace, love, and hope there is nothing left for you here. Turn back now to your empire of dead worlds, and leave Earth alone”.

“Ahh Zordon I see being trapped in a time warp for 10,000,000 years hasn’t done your brain any favors” Rita mocked “You, and what army as I see your still trapped in that time warp, and I wiped out your pathetic champions eons ago you’ve got nothing’. Then Rita went back to laughing maniacally.

At the Command Center Alpha inquired worriedly “Now what Zordon” to which Zordon answered solemnly “There’s only one option left find five humans who’s DNA signatures match those of our previous team of Power Rangers, and see if they will volunteer to help stop Rita, and save the Astronauts”.Then Alpha pushed some more buttons on the console.

Zabitan 01/25/16 08:57 PM

While at the juice bar every except Jason, Zack, Billy, Trini, and Kimberly was running out of the juice bar, when Kimberly asked worriedly “Oh my gosh what’s happening?” to which Trini could only respond “This is too weird”, and Jason tried to assure them “Hang on”.

Just then out of nowhere Jason randomly turned into red energy, Zack turned into black energy, Billy turned into blue energy, Trini turned into yellow energy, and Kimberly turned into pink energy, and they all disappeared then they rematerialized inside the Command Center.

The five friends looked around the mysterious structure to which Kimberly could only react sarcastically “Well it’s not exactly the mall”. But Billy was impressed beaming “Wow this place is magnificent”. While Jason asked confused “I don’t get it how did we end up here?”. To which Trini could only reply “I just want to know where “here” is”.

Billy then eagerly turned to the consoles, and started pressing buttons asking “Maybe the answers in these controls”. Then Alpha appeared waving his arms frantically going “Wait watch out don’t touch that woahhh” before falling down. Billy then picked up Alpha wondering out loud “Woah a fully sentient multifunctional automaton. Never seen anything like it”.

Just then Zordon appeared in the pillar, and said to the five friends “Welcome humans”. Jason then inquired “So who are you?”, and Kimberly followed with “What are you?” Zordon then answered I am Zordon an interdimensional wizard from the planet Eltar caught in a time warp”, and Alpha answered “And my name is Alpha 5 I’m Zordon’s multifunctional robotic companion, and assistant”.

Kimberly then asked dubiously “Could someone please take me back to Earth because
I’m really confused” Zordon replied with “It’s quite simple my dear this planet is under attack, and I have brought you here to save it”. “Yeah right” Zack said skeptically to which Zordon replied confidently “Ahh a nonbeliever. Look Behind you at the viewing globe. your doubts will be answered in the images you see".

Zabitan 01/25/16 10:55 PM

The five friends turned to the viewing globe which then show themed various images from various civilizations, some ancient looking, some futuristic but all were beautiful, and peaceful looking.

Zordon then explained “Once upon a time the universe was in a wondrous age. Almost every planet in the universe was inhabited, and almost every civilization lived in peace.”

Then Zordon showed them some images of primitive early civilizations, and dinosaurs, and creatures the five friends believed to be myths like dragons, and unicorns. “Your planet in particular was home to a variety of wondrous creatures such as dinosaurs”.

Then the viewing globe displayed images of demonic looking creatures attacking, and destroying the various civilizations. “But where there is light there is darkness, and one terrible day numerous beings turned to evil, and began mad crusades to control the very universe itself”.

Then Zordon showed them images of Rita, her minions, and what looked like an army of sentient humanoid statues running amok. Zordon explained “But few were as powerful, and evil as Rita Repulsa. Along with her sentient clay foot soldiers, and her army of evil magical beings she laid waste to what you humans called Atlantis, and brought dinosaurs, and magical beings to extinction”.

Then he showed them images of various groups of people in colorful spandex, and helmets along with various matching vehicles that would combine to form giant robot knights. “But the evil of Rita, and other beings would not go unopposed for various peace loving beings from Earth, and other planets got together using the most ancient magic, alongside the most advanced technology to become of legion of heroes known throughout out the universe as the Power Rangers”.

Zabitan 01/25/16 10:56 PM

Zordon showed some images of a primitive civilization alongside some very futuristic robotic dinosaurs, and Zordon further explained “I came to your planet, and I looked to the five clans of Atlantis to find the most powerful, brave, and wise warriors to become Earth’s team of Power Rangers, and I succeeded”.

Zordon showed them images of the five warriors four young men in red, black, blue, and yellow, and one young woman in pink, and explained “I found Prince Yamato of the Tyrannosaurus clan, Prince Sharma of the Mastodon clan, Prince Etoffe of the Triceratops clan, Prince Daim of the Sabre Tooth Tiger clan, and Princess Rinshiya of the Pterodactyl clan”.

Then Zordon showed them an elderly looking Asian man in white clothes carrying another giant scepter but his had a strange spikey spiral shape. The man also had five coins with what looked like the images of various prehistoric creatures on them that he then gave the five warriors, and Zordon explained “I then gave them the mystical medallions called the Power Coins each Power Coin was infused with the power of each clan’s respective dinosaurs”.

Then the warriors put the coins into various belt buckle like devices, and calling out the names of their respective dinosaurs, and getting their own spandex suits, and helmets. Prince Yamato got a red suit based on the Tyrannosaurus, Prince Sharma got a black suit based on a Mastodon, Prince Etoff got a blue suit based on a Tricertops, Prince Daim got a yellow suit based on a Sabre Tooth Tiger, and Princess Rinshiya got a pink suit based on a Pterodactyl.

Zordon then showed his rangers storming into Rita’s castle, and beaming down the dumpster like prison which then opened up, and fired white light at Rita, and her minions which turned them into white light, sucked them up, and closed itself. Zordon explained “Eventually my rangers were able to finally trap Rita in a space dumpster, and trap her on the moon”.

Then Zordon showed Rita casting a spell, and himself being wrapped in some weird rope made from some weird translucent blue plastic like substance, and then some images of some skeletons dressed like his rangers. Which Zordon sadly explained “But victory was not without sacrifice for not only was I banished to a time warp forever but my rangers ultimately gave their own lives for the cause”.

Zabitan 01/25/16 11:36 PM

Trini then asked still in doubt “But what does all this have to do with us?” Zordon then explained “You five are direct descendants of my last team of Power Rangers, and as such only you can inherit their magnificent legacy, and save your planet”.

Then the belt buckle like devices with the dinosaur engraved coins appeared on the five teenagers. Zordon explained “Those are your Power Morphers if you or anyone else is in danger raise them out in front of you calling out the name of your dinosaur, and you will morph into the new Power Rangers”.

“Morph?” Kimberly asked still confused. Billy then explained “Metamorphosis” but Kimberly was still confused until Trini explained “That means to change”, and Kimberly nodded, and Zordon explained as Power Rangers you will have access to a universe of power, and will command a fleet of fighting machines called Zords” but Trini asked “I still don’t get it”.

Zordon showed them a red robotic Tyrannosaurus, and said “Jason bold, and powerful you shall command the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord”. Then a black robotic Mastodon “Zachary clever, and brave you shall command the Mastodon Dinozord. Then a pink robotic Pterodactyl “Kimberly graceful, and smart the Pterodactyl Dinozord shall be yours”. Then a blue robotic Triceratops “Billy patient, and wise you shall command the powerful Triceratops Dinozord”., and finally yellow robotic Sabre Tooth Tiger “Trini graceful, and agile the Sabre Tooth Tiger Dinozord shall be under your command”.

Then Zordon showed them a giant tank made from their Zords which then transformed into a giant robot knight, and Zordon explained “Just you five work together so do your zords. When you need help you need only look to the power of the Dinozords, and they will come together to form the Mighty Megazord”.

But Zack was still skeptical “Power Morphers? Megazords? Atlantis? Magical creatures? Evil space aliens? Uh uh this is too weird. I’ll tell you what it’s been real but I gotta go”. Kimberly agreed “Yeah see ya”. Then all of them except Jason started leaving, and Zack said “Ya all coming” but Jason was still taking in what Zordon was saying so Zack asked “Jason?” which brought him back long enough to answer “What?” to which Zack answered “You coming?”, and Jason answered “Yeah”, and left with them.

But before they left Zordon cried out “Wait before you go there is something you must see”. Then the viewing globe showed the two astronauts in their spaceship in Rita’s palace with the magnifying glass getting closer to burning the string, and dropping the mace. Trini then cried “Oh no”. Then Zordon explained “As you can see Rita is holding the NASADA astronauts who freed her hostage, only you as the Power Rangers can save them”.

Zabitan 01/26/16 12:15 AM

Back in her palace on the moon Rita was looking though her telescope at Earth, and said in a sarcastically offended voice “Zordon I’m surprised by you Teenagers?” then she turned to the white creature, and demanded “Finster start making Putties”. Finster then replied obediently “Yes my queen right away”.

Finster then started taking some clay, put it some molds until it took on humanoid shapes, and when he had enough clay figures put them on a tray while the blue pig like creature gloated “Those Putties will make space dust out of those teenagers”.

And Finster added joyfully “And if they don’t we can always make more”. Then he put the tray in an oven that was connected to some tubes, and an explosion came out of the tubes, and when it cleared there was an army of Putties standing there.

Then Rita looked inside the spaceship, and said mockingly at the cowering astronauts “So you two still enjoying our accommodations?” before once again laughing maniacally, and saying “Well soon you won’t be the only guests at my party”.

At the Command Center two strange diamond shaped sirens went off, and Alpha screamed “Aye ye ye” Billy asked “What is it Zordon?” then the viewing globe showed an image of Rita’s Putties outside the Command Center, and Zordon explained “Rita has already sent down an army of putties to stop you before you even become Rangers you must go out, and stop them”. Then Jason said proudly don’t worry Zordon we’ll stop them” as he, and his friends left while Alpha wondered in a worried voice “Are you sure they can do it Zordon?” to which Zordon answered confidentially “I know they will”.

Zabitan 01/26/16 12:32 AM

In her palace Rita was looking at the new Rangers as they were walking around the desert outside the command center, and cheerfully exclaimed “Get the putties it’s time” then she aimed her scepter at the Earth, and said forcefully “Take That”. Then Rita fired another energy beam which hit the ground next to the Rangers as Putties started surrounding them.

“Watch out” Jason warned his friends while Trini asked “What was that?” then the Putties started surrounding the five teens, and Zack warned “Lookout”. Then the Putties grabbed Kimberly by the arms, and Jason cried out “Zack”. Zack then assured him “Don’t worry these two are mine”.

Then Zack distracted the Putties with some hip hop moves before he, Jason, and Trini started punching Putties. Then a Putty came after Billy who put his glasses away but two more Putties grabbed him. Kimberly then did a flip, and kicked off a Putty, and tried to kick another one but it didn’t work.

Then Zack kicked some more Putties while Billy tried to evade his Putties, and got them to bump into each other but they grabbed, and threw him. Then the Putties threw Kimberly, then Zack, then Trini, and finally Jason

Kimberly bemoaned “This day is too weird”. Trini asked panicking “What do we do?” Jason responded with the only thing he knew “Zordon said that these would give us power so let’s use them”. Then they raised their Morphers out in front of themselves.

Zabitan 01/26/16 12:46 AM

Zack shouted “Mastodon”, Kimberly shouted “Pterodactyl”, Billy shouted “Triceratops”, Trini shouted “Sabre Tooth Tiger”, and finally Jason shouted “Tyrannosaurus”.

Then Black, Pink, Blue, Yellow, and Red energy emanated from the Morphers, and surrounded the five teenagers before solidifying in the form of five spandex suits with matching Dinosaur themed helmets.

At the Command Center Alpha cheered “Yes they’ve done it Zordon. They’ve made the metamorphosis” Zordon then told Alpha “Good now send them down to Angel Grove Rita has just sent down Goldar”.

Then the Rangers started teleporting again, and Billy pointed out “We’re being teleported again” Kimberly asked “Where are we going?” Kimberly asked, and Jason answered “We’re gonna save the world”.

When they finished teleporting Jason shouted “All right let’s do this”. Then the Rangers did a pose, and shouted “Power Rangers” then Goldar jumped down carrying his sword, and summoned an army of Putties, and ordered them “Get them”, and the Putties attacked the Power Rangers. But one by one the Power Rangers started fighting them off with ease.

Zabitan 01/26/16 01:10 AM

Back at Rita’s palace Rita was watching this, and simply shrugged it off with “Those Rangers are gonna wish they never tangled with me I’ll trap them in a time warp the same way I did Zordon. Babbo is the time device ready or have you messed it up?”.

Babboo answered “I managed to get it to work” before hitting the blue pig like creature on the head, and complaining “No thanks to lunkhead over here”. Then the blue pig like creature said “Hey”. Rita seemed impressed “Now that looks okay”.

Babboo explained “It’s all programmed it will fly down to Earth”. Then the blue pig like creature explained “And wherever it lands it will open up a hole in time”. Then Babboo explained “Then Finster’s monster will trap them in the hole, and they’ll be gone forever”.

Rita then went to Finster, and demanded “Fintster the time device is ready. It’s time to make a monster.” Then she gleefully looked at Finster’s collection of living clay monsters, and went “The babies. Which one of the delightfully hideous creatures are we using?”.

Finster then nervously responded as he was working on a clay skeleton monster “Uh none my queen”. I’m making a new monster named Bones I’m sure He’ll be perfect”. And Rita shrugged “He better be”.Then she looked at the finished model of Bones, and cried happily “He’s so gruesome, and ugly just like I wanted.

Zabitan 01/26/16 01:36 AM

Finster then gladly informed her “Thanks my queen. I’ve set the Monster Matic for full power” as he put Bones on a tray, and loaded him into the Monster Matic. Finster then cranked some wheels, and pulled some levers as he gloated “The Power Rangers will be helpless against him”.

Then the Monster Matic roared to life as it started making Bones while Rita worried “What’s taking so long he’s going to be overcooked”. Then an explosion came out of the Monster Matic, and a yellow skeleton with black, and red cape with matching hat appeared, took off his own head, and, and said “I am Bones. How may I serve you?”.

Finster started stroking his beard “Perhaps I should have put it on low?”. Rita then ordered her minions “All right salad brains it’s time to launch the time device. And I don’t want any mistakes I want the Power Rangers gone”.

“Whenever you’re ready to launch” Babboo assured her “Yes”. Rita demanded.” Babboo then informed “All right I just have to push this lever” The blue pig like creature worried “Ooh I hope he knows what he’s doing”. Then Babboo flicked a switch, and gladly proclaimed “And fire”.

Then the miniaturized shuttle roared back to life, and flew all the way from the moon back to Earth. Rita then turned to her telescope, and angrily wondered “Where is that thing? I cant wait to trap those Power geeks in my time warp”. Then she saw it in Angel Grove, and gladly said “There it is”.

Zabitan 01/26/16 01:54 AM

Then the miniaturized shuttle flew through Angel Grove causing chaos in it’s wake while Rita, and her minions cheered on., And at the Command Center the alarms once again went off, and Zordon warned “Rangers it’s Rita she’s opened up a time trap in downtown Angel Grove”.

Back on the moon Rita gladly ordered “All right Bones do your stuff”., and with that Bones ran covering himself with red energy until he teleported away. Then he appeared in Angel Grove disassembled before literally pulling himself together.

At the Command Center Zordon warned “Our scanners have picked up a new threat Rita has just send down Bones to the Angel Grove amusement park”. Zordon explained “He can shoot energy bolts from his eyes, jump long distances, and even make himself disappear. He might be the one that controls the time device so get moving while I analyze the time device.

Then the Power Rangers teleported to Angel Grove amusement park, and once again posed before shouting Power Rangers. But Bones just threw his own head in the air, and mocked “Here Rangers let me give you a heads up”.

Zabitan 01/26/16 02:13 AM

Just then Bones head started spinning around at impossible speed, and before they knew it they were sucked into a vortex, and landed in a strange dark forest like dimension. Jason said “This is weird” Kimberly agreed “Strange”.

Jason asked out loud “What is this place?” when Bones leaped out at them, and he warned “Look out” but Bones was able to attack them, and pulled out a green energy sword. Jason told his friends “Blade Blasters up,

The Rangers then pulled out their red guns from their holsters, and changed them to blade mode. The Rangers charged at Bones who summoned an army of Skeleton warriors to attack the Rangers. While Babboo, and the blue pig like creature emerged from some pumpkins with a bomb with the blue pig creature going “Ooh wee this out to do it”, and Babboo going “Wow this place is weird”.

The blue pig creature then put the bomb by the shuttle, and said “Now to blow up the time device, and trap them here”. “Come on Squat hurry up. You did bring the matches didn’t you ooh I told you not to forget them oh let me see” Babboo ordered searching through Squat’s satchel.

Babboo found them, and gladly proclaimed “Ahh there they are” “Let me do it” Squat demanded as he took a match. “Now hold it steady”. He pleaded, and the fuse lit, and Squat said “There now we’re really going to get it”.

Zabitan 01/26/16 02:28 AM

Then Kimberly saw the lit fuse, and called out “Jason”. Then Jason cried out “We’ve got to stop it”. Then Bones opened up a fissure in the ground but Jason leaped after him, and clashed blades, and Jason ordered “All right blast, and the Rangers fired on Bones.

Bones reassembled himself but Billy figured out his weakness. “We’ve got to destroy his head”. Billy then leaped at Bones, grabbed his head, wrapped it in his cape, and threw it to Trini shouting “Trini catch.”

Trini then ran through Bones’ skeleton warriors before finding the fissure, and saying “It’s over Bone Head”, and throwing Bones’ head into the fissure destroying it, and causing the rest of Bones to explode as well.

But on the moon Rita was undaunted She once again shrugged “I’m not through yet. Send to Earth the Giant, and just like that a giant red, and black knight with a silver helmet appeared, and forced it’s into hand the time warp.

Zabitan 01/26/16 03:34 AM

The giant grabbed Jason, and pulled him back into the real world but Jason just taunted the monster with “Let me go you big ugly ox”. While the fuse on the shuttle was running so Squat exclaimed “Let’s get out of here”.

Billy then grabbed the shuttle, and he, and the rest of the Rangers leaped back to the real world as well. While Jason was able to free himself from the Giant’s grip with his Blade Blaster in gun mode. But the Giant came after them with his Sword, and tried to stomp on them.

Jason then cried out “Zordon we need Dinozord Power now.” Then the Earth crackled, and from a fissure in Earth the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord rose, and Jason gladly proclaimed “Now that’s what I call power. Let’s kick some Giant”.

Jason then jumped into the Tyrannosaurs Dinozord’s cockpit. Impressed Jason said “Woah Dinozord power on” as he activated the controls of the Zord.

Zabitan 01/26/16 03:36 AM

Then the Tyrannosaurus, and the Giant charged at each other but then the Giant slashed his sword at the Tyrannosaurus while the other Rangers watched on the ground. But Billy had an Idea.

“Wait I’ve got” he proclaimed he then looked inside the spaceship, and politely asked the astronauts “Hey excuse me but could you guys set your controls for maximum overdrive”. The astronauts shrugged “Sure if you guys can get us out of here”.

Zack was skeptical “But what about the astronauts?”. Kimberly assured him “Don’t worry I’ll get them” as she grabbed the miniaturized astronauts, and landed them safely on the ground.

Then the Rangers aimed the empty shuttle at the giant, and Billy asked “Hey Jason try grabbing the Giant”. Jason saw what was going on, and agreed “Got ya I’m on it” As the Tyrannosaurus grabbed the Giant. Then the Rangers fired the shuttle at the Giant which didn’t destroy him but allowed Jason to get the upper hand.

While at the Command Center Alpha was working on a device when Zordon inquired “Alpha is the Molecular Restablizer ready?” Alpha answered “Just about. There it’s ready.” Zordon replied good now teleport it to the Rangers”. Then Alpha hit some more buttons, and teleported the device away.

Back at the fight the Tyrannosaurus started tail whipping the Giant. “Time to chill this dude out” Jason quipped as he hit some switches on his control panel which caused the Tyrannosaurus to let out a sonic attack which reduced the Giant to dust.

Then the Molecular Restablizer appeared in Billy’s hands as a message from Zordon cried out “Rangers use this device to restore the astronauts”. “Affirmative Zordon” Billy complied as he used the device on the astronauts to proper size.

Zabitan 01/26/16 03:38 AM

Back on the moon Rita was furious with her minions for failure hitting them all over the head with her scepter screaming at the top of her lungs “YOU LOUSY INCOMPETANT MORONS. I can’t believe you lost to a bunch of kids who haven’t even graduated yet. You make me sick.”

At the Command Center the Rangers were congratulating each other when Zordon added “Congratulations on a job well done”. Then he told them “Now that you have become Power Rangers you must follow three basic rules or lose the protection of the power”.

“First never use your power for personal gain. Second never escalate a battle unless Rita forces you, and Finally keep your identity secret no one must know that you are a Power Ranger”. Then Zack said still skeptical “Wait a second” “What is it Zachary?”
Zordon asked. Zack answered “I’m still not sure we’re up to this. We were really lucky this time”.

Zordon replied “Luck had nothing to do with it. You five have come together to form as fine a group of superheroes as the world will ever know”. Kimberly asked “No way really?” Zordon then replied “You have been through an extraordinary experience together. You need each other, and the world needs you.

Cheerfully Jason said “All right I’m in” “Me too” Zack added. “You can count on me” Trini said followed by Billy with “Affirmative”. But Kimberly said disappointingly “I don’t know you guys the outfits are cool, and everything but my hair gets tangled up inside the helmet. I don’t think I can do it.”

Kimberly’s friends were disappointed until she went “Not”, and they all laughed except for Alpha who started short circuiting. Then the five friends put their hands together, and leaped together all of them shouting “Power Rangers”.

The End.

Zabitan 01/26/16 11:45 PM

While I'm stiil working on my Power Rangers Reloaded fanfic I thought I'd give everyone a look at my planned schedule.

1. Day of the Dumpster
2. High Five
3. A Pressing Engagement
4. Peace, Love, and Woe
5. Foul Play in the Sky
6. Dark Warrior
7. Switching Places
8. Green with Evil Part 1
9. Green with Evil Part 2
10. Green with Evil Part 3
11. Green with Evil Part 4
12. Rangers in the Outfield ( A Fan made episode with Babe Ruthless as the monster.)
13. Island of Illusion Part 1
14. Island of Illusion Part 2
15. The Yolks on You Part 1
16. The Yolks on You Part 2 (I’m making it a two parter because it’s also my adaptation of Zyurangers Dinosaur eggs sub plot)
17. The Green Candle Part 1
18. The Green Candle Part 2
19. Doomsday part 1
20. Doomsday part 2

However I’m also thinking of saving Peace, Love, and Woe, and Dark Warrior until after Tommy becomes a Ranger, and just rewriting them appropriately just to have stand alone filler episodes in between multi parters.

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:18 AM

Power Ranger Dino Episode 2

High Five

Written by Justin Best

It was another typical day at Ernies gym, and Juice Bar. Trini was practicing martial arts in a group while Jason, Zack, and Kimberly where at the rope. "Come on Jason you can do it" Kimberly cheered as Jason climbed the rope. "Keep going" "You can do it" Zack, and Kimberly kept cheering.

Then Trini joined them but she was worried "Be careful Jason" she warned. "If you slip you could really hurt yourself". But Zack didn't want to hear this. "Yo man you're making him nervous." But Jason was confident "Nervous? I never get nervous" then he slipped but quickly regained his grip "when I climb".

But Trini wasn't convinced "You should be". Then she motioned to some workout equipment, and said "You guys I'm going to be there at least it's closer to Earth". Zack offered "You man you should try this". But Trini was still not convinced. "Uh Uh You'll never catch me doing anything that high".

Then Billy arrived, and Zack greeted him "Yo Billy my main brain what's up?" Billy explained "Well I do have some exiting information that I want to disseminate you see I made a breakthrough regarding the" but before he could finish Jason fell from the rope, and landed on Billy's shoulders causing both of them to swing from the rope around the gym making Zack laugh "You guys should join the circus".

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:19 AM

Just then Bulk, and Skull appeared, and Bulk taunted "Nah I'm afraid the circus don't take geek clowns". Skull laughed, and parroted "Yeah geek clowns". But Kimberly was annoyed "Why don't you guys crawl back to the ooze you crawled out of".

Bulk taunted back "Pretty big talk coming from a friend of the monkey man over here". Jason fired back at least I can make it all the way to the top". Skull then mockingly asked "Are you saying Bulk can't do it" before answer his own question "Yeah that what you said".

Bulk then bragged "Let me show you". But Kimberly was skeptical "You sure you know how to use this?" But Bulk was confident "What do I look stupid?" and Zack came back with "Well you know what they say if the rope fits climb it." Then Bulk tried to climb the rope but not only did he break the rope but also caused part of the roof to fall down on him. Kimberly then mocked "Yeah Bulk you sure showed us."

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:20 AM

Meanwhile at Rita's palace Rita was gloating about her latest evil plan. I'll make those Rangers wish they never tangled with me. I'll send another monster to destroy them". Finster was pleased "Once my monster destroys the Ranger Earth is finished".

"Finster" Rita demanded "It's time is the monster finished?" Finster then showed her a clay model of a minotaur, and explained "Yes your evil one the Minotaur is nearly complete".

Then when Finster finished the model he put it in the Monster Matic, and activated it, and Rita teleported it to Earth where it arrived in the form of a brown minotaur with a mace, and shield.

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:21 AM

Back at Ernie's gym, and juice bar Billy was explaining "You see I complete a narrowbeam transmission module that will allow wave function in extended interval". Everyone was confused by what Billy had said, and he sounded worried "Well aren't you exited?" Zack answered "Well I will be as soon as I figure out what you said". And Trini answered "He's created a communication device using microwaves".

Billy confirmed "Affirmative see now we connection with Zordon, and Alpha in the Command Center". Billy then took out five silver watch like devices. One red, one black, one blue, one yellow, and one pink, and gave his friends their respective communicators. Kimberly said happily "This is morphinominal".

Billy further explained "They respond to textile pressure followed by auditory stimulus". Trini also explained "So what you're saying is we just touch, and talk like this?" as she pressed a button on the communicator. Soon everyone except Billy touched the buttons, and teleported off. Billy was confused "The neutrino power grid must have demoleculized" before teleporting himself out as well.

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:21 AM

The Rangers then teleported into the Command Center, and Billy explained "There must be something wrong with my communicators." Then Alpha greeted them "Yo homeboys home girls what's up?". But Zack scoffed "Too much TV"

Zordon was impressed "I commend you Billy not only have you created a communicator you have also tapped into our teleportation grid." Alpha took the communicators while Zordon further explained "With some fine tuning not only will you be able to communicate with us at the Command Center but also each other". Alpha then took out a device to fix the communicators but caused a power surge that sent him around the Command Center.

Just then the alarms went off, and Zack asked "What is it Zordon?" Zordon explained "It's Rita she's sent another monster just outside of Angel Grove" the viewing globe showed images of the minotaur as Billy stated "It's a most menacing minotaur". Zordon explained "Correct this monster is not only armed with a mace that can crush even solid steel, and a shield that is virtually impenetrable but it can also breath fire, and shoot lasers from it's horns".

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:23 AM

But the Rangers were ready as Jason said "We're on it. It's morphin time." Then they all shouted "Mastadon, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, Saber Tooth Tiger, Tyrannosaurus". Billy, and Zack then jump kicked at the Minotaur but he blocked them with his shield.

Jason was undaunted "This guy's tough time to use Blade Blaster" Jason then got his Blade Blaster, and fired at the Minotaur who once again used his shield to reflect the blast at the Rangers.

Trini, and Kimberly were fighting Goldar, and some putties Goldar ordered "Get them" But the girls taunted You'll have to catch us first" Goldar was swinging his sword at them, and taunting "Your're mine", and hit Kimberly knocking her down. Trini screamed "Kimberly", and ran over, and grabbed Goldar but he hit her as well. But Trini got back up, and kicked him.

At the Command Center Alpha was worried "Aye ye ye the Ranger still have their hands full" Zordon agreed "Perhaps now is the time to share with them the ancient secrets of the Power Weapons". While back at the fight Jason, Billy, and Zack were already getting defeated by the Minotaur when Squatt, and Babboo kept throwing boulders at them.

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:23 AM

Rita was impressed but she still wanted to insure the Rangers defeat. "Ancient spirits of evil" she intoned before stopping herself "Wait wrong spell", and continued "Magic wand make my monster grow" as she threw her scepter all the way down to Earth where it made a fissure in the Earth that sprayed gasses that caused the Minotaur to grow 100ft tall.

Babboo taunted "You guys are going to get it now" as the Minotaur started stomping at the Rangers. Jason realized they were in trouble "We need Dinozord power now" he called out. The Rangers all cried out "Tyrannosaurus Dinozord Power, Mastodon Dinozord Power, Triceratops Dinozord Power, Saber Tooth Tiger Dinozord power, Pterodactyl Dinozord power.

One by one the Dinozord's rose from the ground, and ran, and flew towards the Rangers' location. Then the Rangers all jumped up, and entered their Zords. Jason said "Log on", followed Zack saying "Zack here moving, and grooving" Billy saying "Outstanding", Trini going "Trini here Ready to rock", and finally Kimberly going "Nice Stereo".

The Pterodactyl Dinozord then fired lasers from it's wings at the Putties, and Goldar, and then at the Minotaur but that didn't faze it. Billy said "weapon systems online", and the tail of the Triceratops turned into a laser cannon, and fired at the Minotaur which still didn't faze it.

Trini tried the same tactic with the Saber Tooth Tiger but it still didn't work, and the Minotaur fired lasers from it's horns but the Saber Tooth Tiger was able to avoid them, and jump at the Minotaur knocking out it's mace.

"I'll chill this dude" Zack bragged as the Mastodon shot freezing gas at the Minotaur taking out it's shield as well. Then the Triceratops fired it's horns as anchors, and they wrapped around the Minotaur's horns but it wasn't working but Billy was undaunted he simply went "Increasing power", and the Triceratops was able to down the Minotaur.

Rita was worried "He can't be defeated now not when we're so close". But the Minotaur got up, and started ramming, punching, and kicking at the Tyrannosaurus, and then fired more horn lasers at the Zords.

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:25 AM

At the Command Center Alpha was still worried "Aye ye ye He keeps coming the Zords have no effect on him". Zordon agreed "You are right tell the Rangers to teleport back to the Command Center, and await further instructions". Rita was glad "They're running away. Now the world is ours for the taking".

The Ranger then appeared in the Commander Center Kimberly asked "What's going on?", and Zordon answered "All your questions will be answered in due time". He explained "Your Zords are in their hiding places" he then added "But for now I must give you new powers, and weapons. Behold the Viewing Globe".

The Rangers turned around as Zordon showed them an image of Antartica which then zoomed in to show an uncharted area that was not only warm but even looked like a desert, and in the desert was a cave, and in the cave was an altar that contained five mystical looking weapons.

Zordon explained "These are your power weapons. The Power Sword, Power Axe, Power Lance, Power Daggers, and Power Bow". He added "These were the weapons used by your ancestors the ancient Rangers". He then showed them an image of the ancient Rangers combining the weapons into some kind of futuristic crossbow, and firing a laser which destroyed a monster, and explained "When combined they can become the mighty Power Blaster a weapon that can destroy almost any monster".

Zordon also warned "Be careful though they can only be found in the ruins of Atlantis you must go over there yourselves, and find them but be warned Rita may have already sent her minions to try, and stop you". He then prayed "May the Power protect you". The Rangers accepted, and Jason said "We're on it" and the Rangers teleported out.

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:25 AM

The Rangers then appeared in the Antarctic desert, and started looking around. After a while, and still not seeing anything they started to worry. "You guys see anything?" Jason asked. Zack answered disappointed "Nah man it's like we're walking around in circles".

They then saw what looked like a short man wearing green medieval looking clothes walking around not noticing them. Kimberly then shouted "Hey mister", and the man turned around. She then asked "Can you help us. You see Rita Repulsa".

but before she could finish the man was shocked, and exclaimed "Rita? Rita sent you hear? Well then I Quagmire shall disappear"., and like that the man just teleported away in green light. But the Rangers were just confused "What's his problem?" Kimberly asked. But all Billy could say was "I don't know". Jason just shrugged it off, and said "Let's just find those weapons.", and the Rangers kept looking.

After a while the Rangers got to what they thought was the cave but saw putties guarding it. "Oh man what do we do?" Trini asked. Jason answered "Well just have to find some way to sneak around them when they aren't looking". Billy then stammered "Uh Uh G-g-guys we got trouble". Zack was dubious "Man this is perfect cover". But Trini corrected him "It was until about 10 seconds ago",

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:26 AM

Soon the Rangers saw that they were surrounded by Putties. Jason told Billy, and Trini "You two lead them away, and try to spread them out." Trini agreed "Right", and Billy followed "Affirmative", and the two ran off while the Putties chased them.

Jason, Zack, and Kimberly fought the remaining Putties. Jason then told them "Form a human chain". Jason then grabbed Zack who then grabbed Kimberly, and the three knocked out the Putties.

Meanwhile Billy, and Trini were by a cliff Billy then told Trini "Lets split up you go that way". Trini agreed "Right", and Billy went by the cliff being chased by Putties. The Putties chased Billy all the way up the cliff while Trini warned "Careful Billy you're too high" but the Putties were pushing him towards the edge.

Trini was watching, and realized only she could help "I'm scarred but I can do this. I don't want to do this but I have to" as she climbed up the cliff. And despite her fear of heights she made it all the way up. When she made she called out the Putties "Hey dirtbags. Come get some". The Putties then ran after her, and Billy but Trini, and Billy got out of the way, and the Putties threw themselves off the cliff".

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:27 AM

As soon as the Rangers regrouped Quagmire then reappeared, and said apologetically "Oh you're not Rita's minions I see. That was most unwise of me". Then Zack asked "Can you help us? You see we're the Power Rangers, and our mentor Zordon told us that there was a cave with some weapons we need".

As soon as he heard this he said excitedly "Well if you're Rangers brave then sure I'll take you to this cave". And just like that Quagmire teleported himself, and the Rangers to the cave where the weapons were. The Rangers were ecstatic "All right" Trini beamed. Zack agreed "This will be easy bo breezy".

But just like that Rita, her minions, and the once again human sized Minotaur appeared, and Rita taunted "That what you think. But I'm not letting you get them if it's the last thing I do". Then Rita fired energy bolts from her scepter but the Rangers, and Quagmire jumped out of the way.

"Oh man what do we do?" Zack asked nervously. Jason could only think of one thing "We're just going to have rush it, and avoid Rita's lasers". The Rangers proceed to split up while still running towards the altar while Rita kept firing lasers, and complaining "Hold still you Power Pests".

Eventually the Rangers however were able to reach the weapons, and Kimberly cheered "All right we did it". Jason agreed then ordered "Back to action", and the Rangers once again morphed, and teleported back outside the cave.

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:28 AM

The Minotaur then charged at the Rangers. But one by one the Rangers weapons then upgraded themselves into more futuristic appearances. Kimberly, and Trini threw their daggers, and arrows at the Minotaur followed by Billy, and Zack with their lance, an axe, and finally Jason with his sword.

Then their weapons started glowing as Zordon explained "Rangers now is the time to bring your weapons together". Jason agreed "Let's do this". Zack started "Power Axe", and he threw his axe in cannon mode, followed by Kimberly with "Power Bow", Billy with "Power Lance", Trini with "Power Daggers", and finally Jason with "Power Sword".

The Rangers then brought their weapons together as the Power Blaster, and aimed it at the Minotaur, and they all shouted "Fire". Then the Power Blaster fired out a laser which hit the Minotaur causing electricity to surge throughout him, causing him to fall down, and explode.

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:28 AM

Back at Rita's palace she once again hit her minions on their heads with her scepter screaming "Stupid, Lazy, Bunglers, It's all your fault".

At Ernie's gym and juice bar Billy was thanking Trini "I would like to express my gratitude for helping out today". Kimberly agreed "Yeah it was amazing how you climbed those rocks". Trini was glad "I guess it's true. You never know what you can do until you're forced to".

While this was going on Zack was sneaking around, and without anyone seeing him he put on a skull mask, and scared Trini making her climb all the way up the rope. And Zack joked "So I guess your fear's finally over huh?" as he, and the other Rangers just laughed.

The end.

Zabitan 02/03/16 07:36 PM

Comment on Power Rangers Morphinverse

Discuss how you feel about my new "Ultimate" style MMPR fic Power Rangers Reloaded.

Such as how you feel about the differences between it and the actual show, the plot, or how it uses elements from both Zyuranger, and MMPR.

Zabitan 02/04/16 01:26 AM

Power Rangers Dino Episode 3
A Pressing Engagement
By Justin Best

It was another day at Ernie’s Gym, and Juice Bar, and Kimberly was practicing gymnastics on the balance beam while Jason was bench pressing, and Ernie was counting “993 994”. Then Ernie asked “I lost count where we” Jason answered “994”, and Ernie counted again from 995.

Kimberly then went over, and cheered “Come on Jason you can do it.” Then Kimberly started chewing bubble gum while Jason kept going, and Ernie kept counting “1,008 1,009,” but just then Zack started skating in on his skateboard just as Kimberly was blowing a huge bubble.

But Zack lost control of his Skateboard, and went around the gym waving his arms, and eventually crashed into Kimberly not only causing her bubble to burst onto both of them but also caused Jason to drop his weights.

Zabitan 02/04/16 01:27 AM

At Rita’s Palace Rita was watching, and came up with a new plan. “He’s not so tough without his friends” she scoffed. “I’ll find a way to separate him from his friends, and send Goldar, and a monster to take care of him”. Goldar agreed “Yes your evil one I shall go down, and crush him”.

Finster was also pleased “Yes that sounds wonderful”.
Rita inquired “So Finster do you have a monster?” but for once Finster didn’t have an answer “Uh no my queen I’m afraid not”.

Babboo mocked “Uh oh you shouldn’t have said that”. But then Finster changed his mind “Wait I do have one. King Sphinx”.

Finster explained “He can use his strong winds to blow the other Rangers, and trap them in trees”. Squat was exited “and he can do the same to children to lure the Rangers out”. Rita was pleased “Yes that’s perfect send him down at once” she ordered.

Zabitan 02/04/16 01:28 AM

Back at Ernie’s Kimberly was once again practicing gymnastics on the balance beam while Jason, and Zack were sitting at a table in the juice bar. Zack said remorsefully “Hey man I just wanted to say I’m sorry. Do you forgive me?” he asked. Jason then said “Apology” before pausing for a few seconds, and then smiling “Accepted”, and he, and Zack shook hands as Zack cheered “All right”.

Then Kimberly came over, and Zack apologized “Hey Kim I just wanted to say I’m do you forgive me?”. And Kimberly said “Yeah it’s casual”. But Jason was still sad “But man I’m still bummed about that bench pressing record. I don’t want to be remembered as a quitter”. “A quitter?” Zack yelled incredulously but Jason shushed him

Then Bulk, and Skull came over, and Bulk taunted “Hey pinhead heard you choked today” then Bulk went behind Jason, and taunted some more “the bench pressing record is still mine” then he grabbed Jason by his stomach.

Zack yelled “Hey man” but Jason once again shushed him while Bulk kept taunting him. But Jason started tickling Bulk which caused him drop Jason on his own foot “My foot” he cried before bending over, and ripping his pants, and exposing his underwear as he whined “My pants”, and he and Skull got out of Ernie’s.

“See I told you I could handle it myself” Jason bragged. “No one said you couldn’t” Zack replied. Kimberly agreed “Yeah what’s wrong with seeking a little help from your friends?” she asked. Jason answered “Nothing unless you’re trying to win the bench pressing record”.

Zabitan 02/04/16 01:29 AM

Meanwhile in Angel Grove a little boy was minding his own business when a grey, and yellow sphinx monster appeared. “This will blow you away” King Sphinx quipped as he flapped his large wings causing hurricane like winds which blew the boy away. Then King Sphinx went all over Angel Grove doing the same to other children.

At Ernie’s Jason’s communicator started going off “Uh new watch” Zack tried to explain. “Yeah” Kimberly added. Then Zack told Ernie “Put it on my tab” as the Rangers went over to where they thought no one was looking.

“What is it Zordon?” Jason asked. Zordon answered “Rangers you must teleport to the children’s theater in Angel Grove park.” “What’s wrong?” Zack asked. Zordon answered “Rita Repulsa is at it again she’s sent down putties, and mysterious monster that blows away children with it’s wings to try, and take control of the park”. He then added “Go, and let the power protect you.