Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Scott Page Pagter is battling cancer (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6333)

PRangerX 01/28/15 12:07 PM

Scott Page Pagter is battling cancer

Scott Page Pagter ( Former ADR Director from MMPR-Wild Force) has been battling a rare form of Lung Cancer. He has already had one surgery and has to have a second one. The first surgery has gone well. We can only hope that he makes a safe recovery and wish him the best.

http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/show...tt-Page-Pagter

Galaxy Supreme 01/28/15 11:13 PM

Re: Scott Page Pagter is battling cancer

Thats terrible. It sounds like he is fighting though. I really hope he beats this thing. Scott deserves better.

MattEmily 01/29/15 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 51378)
Scott Page Pagter ( Former ADR Director from MMPR-Wild Force) has been battling a rare form of Lung Cancer. He has already had one surgery and has to have a second one. The first surgery has gone well. We can only hope that he makes a safe recovery and wish him the best.

http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/show...tt-Page-Pagter

you mention his crew position but not the fact that he was the voice behind Porto?

anyway let's hope for the best and let's hope he pulls through.

PRangerX 01/29/15 07:32 AM

Very true. He is also a good voice artist.

PsychoGreen 02/03/15 02:01 PM

My uncle died from lung cancer. So I've seen how quickly it can kill someone first hand.

F*** cancer.

Khan's Wrath 02/03/15 03:15 PM

It sucks. Thankfully some people do beat cancer. More than ever now anyway. But it is an awful disease no doubt.

MattEmily 02/07/15 10:41 PM

PsychoGreen cancer is an annoying thing to deal with. Much like you lost your Uncle to cancer I've lost my biological Mother and what people (not me) would call a Step-Mom to cancer.

The Ghost Ranger 02/07/15 11:40 PM

Yeah...Lost my dad to it.