Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Shelby is awesome (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6370)

Dino Charger 02/07/15 01:04 PM

Shelby is awesome

I know the season just started but I think Shelby is gonna be one of my favorite Pink Rangers. She is an every woman and really down to Earth. She seems very relatable. She is funny but seems like she will hold her own as a Ranger.

Sledge's Bounty 02/07/15 04:32 PM

Re: Shelby is awesome

It's cool that she is a waitress that becomes a Ranger. It shows that heroes are really everywhere.

Usagi Reborn 02/07/15 04:34 PM

She was too whiney and didn't come off as believable. After becoming a Power Ranger, why is she worried about getting a ride home?

Edit: I guess that's another thing I didn't like about the episode.

Kilobyte 02/08/15 01:29 PM

I don't really have an opinion based off of just one episode. I need several episodes to really judge.

VR Master 02/08/15 01:30 PM

I was more interested in Tyler. But I have nothing against Shelby. I agree its too early for full judgements on the characters.

MMPR Forever 02/09/15 10:31 AM

Shelby has nothing on Kimberly. Sorry no Pink Ranger ever has. Emma almost came close but they droppee the ball with her. Just like they always do with everything past MMPR.

KimandTommy 02/09/15 10:33 AM

I actually think Shelby is a good successor to Kim. I hope she and Tyler get together. But I agree,Kim is always the best.