Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Present Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   dont mean to sound like a blastphmus person but.... (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1961)

TheDarkOne 08/16/06 12:09 PM

I agree 100% with you. I've been saying what your saying for a long while now. She seems to have more interest in her boyfriend than a career of her own. If she has been working on her music we would have heard something by now and did you guys ever wonder why she had to leave her "situation" in NY to move to Canada?

TheHistoryFollower 08/16/06 04:19 PM

no one knows the mystery of bjm and emma darkone know one never knows life

SkataPunkA7X 08/16/06 09:17 PM

I GOT IT!!!!

bjm is a super evil genius and he's gonna mess with emma's music so that it hypnotizes its listeners and makes them take over the world for him!!!!

okay i've been watching too much rangers....

Razi 08/17/06 01:17 AM

:P we have all had our moments! :P

-Razi

Kari 08/17/06 07:32 PM

Dude who cares if she's taking a hiatus. It's her life, let her do what she wants.

SkataPunkA7X 08/17/06 11:53 PM

thats not the point
it is her life and stuff

but first of all, as a musician i know this

you have to have put some stuff out to take a hiatus
taking a hiatus doesn't explain taking the site down

not to mention, it IS her life but she has a responsibility as do all people in the entertainment industry to her fans

i would at least like an explanation for the site shutdown

Kari 08/18/06 12:13 AM

Well she doesn't even run the site some other people do so...

kiraford5 08/18/06 12:30 PM

I'll finish kari's sentence.

...sooo stuff it. Dont blame Emma for her site!

TheDarkOne 08/18/06 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkataPunkA7X

not to mention, it IS her life but she has a responsibility as do all people in the entertainment industry to her fans

That I do agree with. She wasn't being good to her fans by not sharing what was going on, if you want to be in the industry you have to be good to the fan base or you'll never make it.

Kari 08/18/06 06:28 PM

Well we all have to remember she's a pretty amature star, I mean when you compare her to people like Keira Knightly or even [bleh] Hilary Duff, she's a lot less known and has lesser experience in the big US industry. =/