Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   MMPR is horrible! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7571)

Captain Mutiny 11/28/16 10:02 PM

Re: MMPR is horrible!

I don't mind when people criticize PR. Even I will when I feel it warrants it. But I really think the Sentai Snobs come off as biased. That's fine, but I take what they say with a grain of salt. I don't think the show will ever be what they want fully. Even the seasons close to Sentai have at least something that makes them at least a tinge original.

Sentai Master 11/28/16 10:11 PM

Not all the Sentai fans here think like the Sentai Snobs. I like both Power Rangers and Sentai for different reasons. So I understand where you guys are coming from. Its really just a small group. I mean a lot of PR fans do like Sentai. The Sentai Snobs just have a very narrow view and seem to have attracted each other here. That's fine but just because they think a certain way doesn't mean we have to agree.

I have been asked privately join up. But I just don't share there views about Sentai being better than Power Rangers. Its too much of a narrow view for me to take myself. I will keep watching and liking both. And won't let my love for either influence how I compare them to each other.

Ninja Storm Fan 12/05/16 06:34 PM

Ninja Storm is so much better. It blows any PR season out of the water for that matter.

Dinoguy 12/06/16 11:45 AM

MMPR was very fun and started it all. Season 1 is the closet to my heart.

SPD Emergency 12/07/16 12:08 PM

I wouldn't say it was horrible or even bad. Its just that it so primative to a lot of the later seasons that it is hard to go back and watch.