Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Wes or Alex? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1572)

MorphinTime 05/02/01 12:32 AM

Wes or Alex?

How many of you think Wes is actually Alex, either from Alex's past or future?

jenlovesalex 05/02/01 04:05 PM

Well Wes is Alex from the past & Alex is Wes from the future or something.

Delta Red 05/02/01 04:24 PM

Nope, Alex is Wes' descendent, and Wes is Alex's ANCESTOR. They are not the same person, they just look like clones of each other(save for the hair color)

MiChaos 05/02/01 05:34 PM

I dunno, I think Wes and Alex is the same person, it's the only way (i think) to explain how Wes could have exactly the same DNA as Alex to activate the Red Chrono Morpher (unless Saban got it wrong...again ;) ).

cosmicbimbo 05/03/01 01:57 AM

i don't think they are the same. the dna might only have to be close enough and not an exact match. the way dna testing can be used to prove paternity.

Frax2001 05/08/01 01:17 AM

Im thinkin that i think saban got the lines messed up.I think it was meant that they had to find one who had simmilar dna and stuff.

astromegazord 01/13/02 05:16 PM

different hair color? Just heavily geled hair really.

ShadowForceBlue 01/14/02 12:48 AM

Wes is not Alex in any shape or form in FFTF pt 2 they only said he looks just like alex but I dont know how can there DNA can match it's too long in the future but thats IMO

astromegazord 01/14/02 05:35 PM

Come on people, think about it. Ranisk said in the future they had designer babies, possibly meaning the parents could pick the DNA they wanted or something. Now, say Wes helped save Silver Hills and was the Red Ranger, if that happened, wouldn't you want your kid to be like him. The parents probably decided to have Alex, and make him like Wes as he was a hero, no matter how long ago it was.

ShadowForceBlue 01/14/02 10:07 PM

but you can't forget that Alex said that Wes died tring to save the city were would they get the DNA from? Alex even said that he was going to die so how can Alex be Wes who would save his DNA for 1000 years?