Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   That time Zack rocked the dragon shield (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8560)

Blastr Zack 01/27/18 12:36 PM

That time Zack rocked the dragon shield

Is it me or was that scene really cool? I loved seeing Zack with the shield in the Oysterizer episode. Was this Zyu2 footage or did Zyuranger Black use the shield we at one point?

MattEmily 01/27/18 02:58 PM

Re: That time Zack rocked the dragon shield

Zyu2

Inner Senshi 01/27/18 06:05 PM

Re: That time Zack rocked the dragon sheild

I liked that episode too. I wish the other MMPR Rangers had a chance to use the shield. Besides Jason of course , who already did.

MMPR Supreme 01/27/18 06:06 PM

It would have been cool if the Rangers shared the Dragonzord Powers instead of just Jason getting to use them.

Sentai Master 01/28/18 04:38 PM

I always wondered how the Zyu2 footage would have been used for a continuation of Zyuranger. Would Braui have come back to life?

MattEmily 01/28/18 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Master (Post 73397)
I always wondered how the Zyu2 footage would have been used for a continuation of Zyuranger. Would Braui have come back to life?

maybe not "came back to life" but would've came down from Heaven since that's what it looks like in the Dramole footage.

Bridge's Brigade 01/28/18 07:02 PM

I think that was the idea of the scene from a Sentai perspective. Braui probably would have been ressurected but with a limited timeline to live. Which got used up faster when he morphed.

Blastr Zack 01/28/18 07:05 PM

I wonder what the context of the Zack shield scene would have been in Zyuranger 2?

Bandai Guy 01/29/18 12:47 PM

It would have been a good toy makint opertunity for each Ranger to have a Dragon Shield figure. But Toei never did footage with the other Rangers uaing the shield. And Green Ranger was winding down by the time season 2 started.

Forever Jason 01/29/18 12:48 PM

It would have been cool if Jason got the Green Coin again once Tommy lost those powers for good.