Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers Video Sales (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7864)

Kody's Pride 05/04/17 11:35 AM

Power Rangers Video Sales

Now that the movie is getting ready to come out on video, I think it's going to be a smash hit. Parents are all gonna buy their kids the movie. Plus all the adults that missed the movie will buy. Its going to be huge!

MMPR Forever 05/05/17 11:28 AM

Re: Power Rangers Video Sales

Not after the awful job they did on the movie. And those horrible pranks Jason and Kim took part in. The real Jason and Kim would never do that.

Omega Black 05/05/17 11:29 AM

Oh please! Those weren't a big deal at all. The movie will do as well as its going to do. Its got nothing to do with the pranks.

Massive Ego 05/05/17 11:30 AM

Yes, its called given your characters depth and flaws to overcome.

Delta Black 05/07/17 01:26 PM

I think a good video run could be what gets a sequel made. The movie made enough money for there to be some potential for growth.

Hailey Ziktor 05/07/17 04:58 PM

Everything that makes the studio and Saban Brands money is a plus.

Goldar's Revenge 05/07/17 05:09 PM

I see it doing well. But I don't think the video sales will be enough to greenlight a sequel

DanKnight1221 05/07/17 09:43 PM

I haven't followed how well the movie did. Doubt the video sales alone would get it a sequel if it didn't do well enough for one but sure it will do well. Hell, Power Rangers has endured so long that movie will probably be one people watch 15 years from now when kids not born now say "You know, they did a big budget movie once where they made adult jokes and one of them was a lesbian" So sure they will make a killing and continue to make some money off sales for years.

PRangerX 05/08/17 08:52 AM

That's true, plenty of movies have done far worse that Power Rangers and became cult classics later. The He-man movie is a good example.

Hailey Ziktor 05/08/17 08:54 AM

That is true there are a lot of disappointing movies that became well remembered later on.