Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Megazord Classification (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6499)

MattEmily 02/24/15 02:02 PM

Megazord Classification

I was googling something and I thought to post this since I found this article on something regarding this topic even though it wasn't what I was personally looking for myself.

http://henshingrid.blogspot.com/2010...megazords.html

Now as we know most Megazords are a combination of at least 2 items (be they zords or other things) however there are things that do cause some confusion with how to classify certain zords.

Quote:

Case #3: Animal to Warrior Zords
One animal or vehicle zord can transform into a robot warrior form but they are not refer to as a Megazord. In the case of the Red Dragon, when it became a robot warrior, it was called Warrior Mode.
Now while the Red Dragon Thunderzord, White Tigerzord and Rhino Steelzord were never referred to as a Megazord you have to kind of assume that they are Megazords based on history since we have the Q-Rex that does the same thing but its Warrior Mode is referred to as a Megazord Mode, same thing with the Samurai Star Chopper and the same thing with the Omega Ranger's Omegamax Cycle.

PRangerX 02/27/15 04:52 PM

Re: Megazord Classification

I don't think Red Dragon was a Megazord. I think it was just a worrier mode. For what ever reason they started calling simlar type zords Megazords later on.

No Green Spandex 02/27/15 04:54 PM

I loved Red Dragon Thunderzord. It was so cool and I got excited when it went into battle mode. Plus Jason finally had a zord to rival Tommy's. I was sorry to see it go when the Thunderzords were destoryed

Lord Leo 02/27/15 04:56 PM

I hated the Thunderzords at the time.I wanted the Dinozords back. But overtime I grew to love them. And missed them just as much when they were replaced . Its funny how you're opinions can change.