Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Too Much Pink Power (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7371)

Destiny Defeated 10/03/16 07:19 PM

Re: Too Much Pink Power

Good point about the time paradox. We could have saw some Timeholes open like in Time Force. Would could have jeopardized the present too.

MattEmily 10/04/16 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Guy (Post 58229)
She was probaboy just asking about it. Maybe she wasn't sure about her current coin working. Since it didn't work in the 1700s.

I doubt she had any concerns about her Morpher and Coin not working considering she could still teleport which meant her Communicator was functioning whereas none of those items were working when they were sent back in time by the Wizard of Deception.

Samurai Mentor 10/05/16 08:15 AM

I never understood why the powers worked in the 1800s but not the 1700s.

PRangerX 10/05/16 08:16 AM

That surprised me in the second part. Since I had assumed Kim's morpher didn't work.

MattEmily 10/05/16 10:42 AM

I'm thinking it's because in the Wild West as we know Zordon and Alpha were already there in the Command Center so I think they would have already set up the grid link to the Morphers and Coins since they would have no clue if Rita would've escaped or not but it was a good idea to be ready just on the off chance that she escapes whereas in the time that the Wizard of Deception had sent her, Adam, Aisha, Billy and Rocky to I think they were probably still setting up the Command Center operations which means the grid link wasn't active yet.

Gia the Fiend 10/05/16 11:19 AM

I like that answer. It makes sense.

Rangerlord 10/05/16 11:21 AM

But Zordon and Alpha didn't build the Morphing Grid. It was already there.

MattEmily 10/05/16 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerlord (Post 58343)
But Zordon and Alpha didn't build the Morphing Grid. It was already there.

never said they built it I said they had linked the Morphers and Coins to it which explains why Kimberly had her powers in the Wild West and could teleport but none of them could morph or use their Communicators when they were sent back in time by the Wizard of Deception.

Super Cena 10/05/16 08:31 PM

Kimberly couldn't use both coins. It would have gave her too much power to control.

Inner Senshi 10/06/16 11:35 AM

But Billy uses all the coins in the battle against Madam Woe?