Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Dino Thunder SPD team up (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=974)

Tim 10/05/05 03:24 PM

the next thing of SPD is the team up!

i also like Elthen's new haircut and connor grew his hair out!

Stuf.... 10/05/05 04:45 PM

Dose anyone have any predictions about the first SPD/Dino Thunder team up?

To bad only Conner, Kira, and Ethan are only going to be featured in it.

Ryu Dairenjaa 10/05/05 04:46 PM

New hair-cut???

Tim 10/05/05 05:35 PM

he has shorter hair now

Gold ranger 10/05/05 07:28 PM

cool!!!

Deviot 10/05/05 10:14 PM

That's because Jason David Frank didn't want to do it, simple as that. As for Trent(I forgot the actor's name), I have no clue about that one. Could be the same reason, who knows.

It's still a team up...although 8 normal rangers is still a little much for me...

Ryu Dairenjaa 10/06/05 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deviot@Oct 6 2005, 02:14 AM
That's because Jason David Frank didn't want to do it, simple as that. As for Trent(I forgot the actor's name), I have no clue about that one. Could be the same reason, who knows.
I don't know about that, But Jeffery Parazzo (Trent) voiced Tommy who only appeared morphed in Wormhole along with being himself and the White Ranger

Tim 10/06/05 03:07 PM

Remember anything can happen on a team up Tommy my show up at the end of the show or something!

Ryu Dairenjaa 10/06/05 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tim@Oct 6 2005, 07:07 PM
Remember anything can happen on a team up Tommy my show up at the end of the show or something!
Use the morphing grid to go to the future and save them and bring them back???

Stuf.... 10/06/05 06:02 PM

I saw pics from the episode. It looks pretty cool but IU'm kinda dissapointed because it looks like Mesgog isn't coming back. I doubt that Tommy will hsow up at all. I wonder what the plot of the episodeis because no Dino Thunder villans are in it (as far as I know). I do know that Grumm's going to fight in this episiode as well as Cruiger, but no Sam or Kat. It might of been pretty reasonable why they left Trent and tommy out... perhpas Hayley will emtion that only the three rangers can go because they shouldn't leave reefside unprotected.