Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why didn't they just bring back the old Rangers in the movie? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7685)

Ninja Storm Fan 01/07/17 12:42 PM

Re: Why didn't they just bring back the old Rangers in the movie?

If they were going to bring old Rangers back, it should be for Ninja Storm. Which is the greatest and most popular season. MMPR gets overrated because it happened to be first. Ninja Storm is the only great season anyway.

Circuit 01/07/17 12:59 PM

I don't think they could get everyone back. They didn't even bring anyone in for a cameo.

Decepticon 01/07/17 08:29 PM

This just doesn't feel realistic. The film franchise was always going to be a reboot. It has to be to attract a new audience. There was never going to be a reunion movie. And that would have failed to a mainstream audience.

WesJen 01/08/17 06:08 PM

I would rather a Time Force Movie but I understand why they have to do MMPR first and why they need to do a reboot. The old Rangers aren't going tk be brought back.

True Blue 01/08/17 11:52 PM

Its just not likely to be the beginning of a successful movie franchise. I can't blame them for rebooting.

Morphing Master 01/09/17 04:13 PM

Its been a long time. Its not like Star Trek where getting older isn't as much of an issue. Being Power Ranger is usually a young man's game.

No Green Spandex 01/09/17 06:26 PM

As long as they don't bring back Tommy. Of course you could write him off to make things more dramatic and redeem the character.

Digimon Ranger 01/09/17 09:02 PM

I'm pretty sure most of the original cast has moved on. And they don't want to undercut the new one by having cameos.

Astronema 01/11/17 07:26 PM

Its been too long to just pick up where they left off and is a turn off to new fans.

Rangerlord 01/11/17 08:36 PM

They should have just did a completeky new team and kept it in Continuity.