Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   OMG It's Mystic Force Press Sheet Time (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=876)

Kamen Rider Decade 06/21/05 07:59 AM

http://ourworld.cs.com/spdemergency/prmf-sheet01.jpg
http://ourworld.cs.com/spdemergency/prmf-sheet02.jpg

Smokin Ranger 06/21/05 12:02 PM

Damn that sounds lame. The Crystal Rangers. And does this mean Merrick and Shayla are coming back?

Kamen Rider Decade 06/21/05 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by darkranger@Jun 21 2005, 04:02 PM
Damn that sounds lame. The Crystal Rangers. And does this mean Merrick and Shayla are coming back?
Apparently you didn't highlight to read.

That was a joke one someone did.

EDIT: the real deal has been posted and it sucks big time compared to the previous years press sheets.

harold17 06/22/05 12:52 PM

Doesn't looks bad, but doesn't looks TOO good either...but yeah, it's way too early to say anything, I mean, we are not even half-done with SPD :D .

Kamen Rider Decade 06/22/05 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by harold17@Jun 22 2005, 04:52 PM
Doesn't looks bad, but doesn't looks TOO good either...but yeah, it's way too early to say anything, I mean, we are not even half-done with SPD :D .
Only reason I say it sucks is becuase it has no information on at all about the show. If you call what they put information about the show then you are dilusional because that is a basic description of EVERY PR season down to the bare bones except they added a little tidbit of magic which ain't new information.

Smokin Ranger 06/22/05 06:12 PM

Have the colors been chose for the rangers? I think I read somewhere that Nate was the Red Ranger

Kamen Rider Decade 06/22/05 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by darkranger@Jun 22 2005, 10:12 PM
Have the colors been chose for the rangers? I think I read somewhere that Nate was the Red Ranger
Nate? First I am hearing about any names.

PRdude 06/22/05 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by darkranger@Jun 22 2005, 10:12 PM
Yeah that's right. Someone from RB who got the names of the SPD rangers last year also managed to snag a list of the possible names for PRMR this time around. There's Nate (red), Chip (yellow), Xander (green), Vida (blue), and Madison (pink).