Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Hoverboards (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7721)

Usagi Reborn 01/22/17 01:42 PM

Hoverboards

I think its odd that Sara could just make a hoverboard and drive it around town. PR is usually set in the present day like Ninja Steel seems to be. Tech like this shouldn't exisit or be accessible to teenagers.

Inner Senshi 01/22/17 01:43 PM

Re: Hoverboards

Its just a kids show , anything is possible. I think its cool.

Massive Ego 01/22/17 01:46 PM

Kid Shows still can be good or bad. The last decade plus of Power Rangers has been plagued by bad writing and lazy plotholes. This hoverboard thing is one of them. But I can't act surprised anymore. At least the new movie creative team seems to have there shit together.

Goldar's Revenge 01/22/17 01:48 PM

Yes being a kids show is no excuse..It has nothing to do with quality and more to dk with standards.and practices. I have no problems with overboards. Just throwing out the AU possibility mentioned in other threads, it is very possible for hoverboards to exisit in the PRU. We have already seen futuristic Space Stations be built in a years time. Amazing things can happen in the PRU. And if it is an AU than who knows the history of that world.

Galaxy Forever 01/22/17 01:50 PM

I wonder if Sara could be related to Kendrix. Like a little sister or a cousin.

Jen's Revenge 01/22/17 01:51 PM

She seems like she is going to be a strong female character like Jen and Taylor. But in a different way.

Mega Mission 01/22/17 01:53 PM

I would compare her to Gia more. Neither woman are military like Jen and Taylor.

Jen's Revenge 01/22/17 01:54 PM

You don't need to be military to be a strong female character.

Mega Mission 01/22/17 01:55 PM

No doubt. They are all strong females. Even if I don't particularly care for Jen and Taylor as characters. But thats nothing tondo with their gender.

Inner Senshi 01/22/17 01:56 PM

I don't like how they were mean sometimes. Gia could be mean to Jake but she was nicer. Sara seems very nice , I like her character already.