Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   what color ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1797)

taitfan 08/29/07 09:32 PM

what color ranger

what ranger color did you like tommy was in

a.white b.green c.red

Kamen Rider Decade 08/30/07 07:03 AM

Green.

As White & Red he was just horrible. He hogged everything, he was emo over Kimberly a girl who dumped his sorry ass for a better man and told him through a dear john letter. Plus he did more to help evil in that time than evil did to help themselves.

taitfan 08/30/07 07:35 AM

tommy oliver

dont call tommy that

Sweetened Angel 08/30/07 02:00 PM

i like white ranger tommy.

PRangerX 08/30/07 07:45 PM

The problem with the Tommy character is that after he became White Ranger there was no internal conflict. The Green Ranger arch showed Tommy's conflict to restore his powers. Also he had more insecurities about himself at the time. When he became White Ranger the power loss conflict was no longer an issue. Also he seemed to be more comfortable with himself.

Tommy did so some interesting stuff in Zeo.The arch with his brother and Tommy having difficulty with the Red Battle Zord is one example . As well as the "King for a Day" two parter ( which saw him Gasket strip his memories and make him an enmey of the Rangers.

Tommy wasn't in Turbo long enough to do anything that interersting. IN DinoThunder the Tommy character was multidemendsional again.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/30/07 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 29010)
IN DinoThunder the Tommy character was multidemendsional again.

I agree he had multiple dimensions, just two of them though.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/30/07 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taitfan (Post 29008)
dont call tommy that

You going to make me little thing?

DarkMan 08/30/07 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 29010)
The problem with the Tommy character is that after he became White Ranger there was no internal conflict. The Green Ranger arch showed Tommy's conflict to restore his powers. Also he had more insecurities about himself at the time. When he became White Ranger the power loss conflict was no longer an issue. Also he seemed to be more comfortable with himself.

Tommy did so some interesting stuff in Zeo.The arch with his brother and Tommy having difficulty with the Red Battle Zord is one example . As well as the "King for a Day" two parter ( which saw him Gasket strip his memories and make him an enmey of the Rangers.

Tommy wasn't in Turbo long enough to do anything that interersting. IN DinoThunder the Tommy character was multidemendsional again.

in an episode of dino thunder tommy went into a coma to regain his phsyical form by using his black dino gem but it backfired on him so in order to wake up he had to fight the red zeo ranger white ranger and green ranger in turbo like ranger x said he wasn't around long enough

taitfan 08/31/07 11:07 PM

You Always Have To Start A Argument With Everybody

Kamen Rider Decade 09/01/07 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taitfan (Post 29014)
You Always Have To Start A Argument With Everybody

I will call Tommy whatever I want because that is my opinion. You telling me not to, is starting the arguement.