Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers Legacy Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6055)

PRangerX 12/13/14 01:04 AM

Power Rangers Legacy Discussion

Discuss the Ghost Ranger's Power Rangers Legacy here.

http://pro-board.org/showthread.php?t=6049

PRangerX 12/20/14 11:53 AM

Re: Power Rangers Legacy Discussion

i finally had a chance to start reading. I finished Chapter One.I like how the characters play off of each other. Its interesting to have the new girl from another country. Too early for me to judge the villains. But a nice start.

Only problem I have is I think the teens took care of the grunts too easily. There not Power Rangers yet. They should have had more trouble. Also they didn't react enough to it. Like it was normal for them to be attacked by creatures.

Turbo Guy 12/20/14 04:55 PM

Re: Power Rangers Legacy

Maybe they were just that good at martial arts?

The Ghost Ranger 12/20/14 06:01 PM

I was wanting to establish that even without powers, they could handle themselves

PRangerX 12/20/14 09:23 PM

I see, just would have like to have seen the sequence be a bit longer with them having more trouble at first. But overall a good first chapter. The characterization is very strong so far.

PRangerX 12/23/14 01:23 PM

Just read Chapter 2. It was pretty fun. I continue to like the Rangers' personalities.It was fun watching them use the Mighty Morphing Powers. I like how they explained how the Morphing Grid was balenced by the threat to the Earth. Ghost Ranger is interesting. Pretty unique having a Sixth start with the team. We got to see more of the villains. Looking forward to
geting more of their characterization. Spike as a Ranger should be entertaining. I suspect Jake is Ghost Ranger. The story felt like an episode of Power Rangers

Why did Diane know about Spike being around the Samurai Rangers? I thought that was kinda wierd. Interesting how Vanessa got so much focus in chapter 1 but not much in 2. But this is an esemble story and this was an episode designed to see everything up.

The Ghost Ranger 12/25/14 11:34 PM

I chalked that up to them meeting Spike back in sophomore year or so and he bragged about seeing the rangers. I should warn you, the stories are going to have lots of spelling mistakes or grammar inconsistonsies.

PRangerX 12/25/14 11:36 PM

Ah I see. Thanks for the warning I'll try to watch out.

PRangerX 12/25/14 11:51 PM

Re: Power Rangers Legacy

Just read chapter 3. More of any action based episode. I like how they used the Legacy Megazord and Thunder Megazord. Why did they become Alien Rangers when they formed Legacy? Interesting tkosee Ghost become White and use the Tigerzord. I'm interested to see more background on the villains.

The Ghost Ranger 12/26/14 08:23 PM

The reason for the Alien Rangers is I wanted to make sure each season (or mini season in their case) gets representation.