Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Question about Daggeron's 'power'/routine (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5133)

dcreeves 10/29/14 05:13 PM

Question about Daggeron's 'power'/routine

Okay can anyone give me a clue WHY he had a ticket puncher and magic card? I mean everything else I can understand in the show, but that is the one "Whhhhhhhaaaaa..." thing I just do not get. I mean I KNOW the Rangers wands were turned into cell phone type things, but what is that ticket puncher thing about. It just perplexes me. Before you go off on the details, YES, I understand how it works. Curious, if anyone has insight into WHY the creators chose him to have a ticket puncher.

MattEmily 02/17/15 02:42 PM

Re: Question about Daggeron's 'power'/routine

Nope I don't think anyone will ever know what Toei was thinking about when they came up with what we call the Solar Cell Morpher. It was definitely a strange thing to use especially coming from a magical-themed season but so was a Magic Lamp that fires out a talking cat Genie for a Finisher.

MattEmily 12/05/17 12:06 AM

he was called Sungel (Ranger form was MagiShine) so I guess they were just trying to find something that could've been sun-like that wouldn't seem like a copy of Red's powers but I guess they couldn't come up with anything so they thought of using something that runs on fire like some trains do and they probably thought it'd be funny if a train had just shown up completely out of nowhere in a scene.

Quantum Hunter 12/05/17 12:13 AM

Daggeron's powers and zord were pretty whacky. Especially for a more serious and mature character.

Space Crazy 12/05/17 08:52 PM

I wasn't a big fan of this Ranger. A lot of the powers made no sense and Daggeron bored me.

MattEmily 12/05/17 09:01 PM

yea now I think about it why was it that only Nick and his Dad got the fire powers but Udonna didn't? She was stuck with freezing powers.

Hayley Oliver 12/05/17 10:20 PM

Because Leanbow and Udonna are husband and wife, they come from two different bloodlines. Nick is Leanbow's son so it makes sense that he inherited the Fire Power. He just didn't end inherit the Snow Powers. Which may really be from the Snow Wand anyway.

MattEmily 12/06/17 10:16 AM

true but why did Udonna share pretty much similar powers to the Snow Prince's?

and why was it that Daggeron was the only one who had the wacky powers?

The primary team had elemental powers so that made sense.

Mystic Mirage 12/06/17 11:24 AM

The Snow Prince made the wand specifically for Udonna. He trained the others too but they got their power from other Mystical Elders

Lightspeed Zeo 12/06/17 11:26 AM

What I want to know is why he had a cell phone morpher if all the other mystic warriors had wands?