Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Moment of Truth Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8575)

MattEmily 02/02/18 07:06 AM

Moment of Truth Episode Discussion

Here's the discussion thread for tomorrow's new episode.

Massive Ego 02/02/18 01:00 PM

Re: Moment of Truth Episode Discussion

Is it the momment when the producers admitted how sad and pathetic their show is?

MattEmily 02/02/18 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 73598)
Is it the momment when the producers admitted how sad and pathetic their show is?

Producers will never talk bad about their own show plus they only have so much power they can only do so much that's why there's a phrase out there that's called "executive meddling"

the reason why the Fox Kids seasons were usually pretty good is because there was no meddling between different departments.

Captain Codfish 02/03/18 06:10 PM

I was pretty decent. The Victor and Monty comedy wasn't overdone. Calvin's problem was pretty fun. Super Ninja Steel Mode was pretty damn cool. It waa nice to see the Rangers hanging out. Their interactions were very fun to watch. Especially when the guys were teasing Calvin about the rug.

A Gia To Remember 02/03/18 06:12 PM

It was a good Calvin episode. It was also nice to get a little romantic comedy. Which has been scarce until this season. As this is the first long term couple we have had for a long time.

Kody's Pride 02/03/18 06:14 PM

Hayley and Calvin really made the episode. I agree about their relationship being fun to follow. The whole forgetting your anniversary thing can be a tired troupe. But they handled it very well here. I like that the moral of the day wasn't so heavy handed.

Ninja Steel Ranger 02/03/18 06:16 PM

Ninja Steel Mode! It was very cool! It would have been hard to ruin the episode because of this. And they didn't disappoint. As it was a solid character driven episode.

Blank Ranger 02/03/18 06:17 PM

Anyone else starting to really like Cosmo? He is becoming my legit favorite villian.

MattEmily 02/03/18 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blank Ranger (Post 73658)
Anyone else starting to really like Cosmo? He is becoming my legit favorite villian.

I already did

Massive Ego 02/03/18 07:17 PM

Eh it was better than most of the episodes so far. But thats not saying much simce it was still mediocre. Its amazing how much better a mediocre episode feels over the crap we normally get. But I don't grade on a curve. So its still a D level episode. And Super Ninja Steele Mode looking good won't change that.