Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Wasn't Koda supposed to be a caveman? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6356)

PRangerX 02/03/15 10:33 PM

Wasn't Koda supposed to be a caveman?

He seems like a regular joe to me. A bit of a muscle head maybe but not a caveman. I figured he would be from the past and get frozen or something. Only to be awakened in the present.

Khan's Wrath 02/03/15 10:57 PM

Re: Wasn't Koda supposed to be a caveman?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe the information we got was wrong. Unless Koda and Chase are already Rangers. We could get flashbacks.

Spike Hart 02/03/15 11:05 PM

He could still be a caveman. We really don't know much about him yet. We only got a glimpse of Koda and he didn't y much.

MattEmily 02/04/15 01:15 AM

yes he is supposed to be a caveman and based on a future episode description he is technically still a caveman.

Sentai Master 02/04/15 07:36 AM

He is just not gonna be the caveman we all thought. Most likely from some sort of tribe in modern times.

MMPR Forever 02/04/15 07:39 AM

The Rangers should all be teenagers with attitudes.

Usagi Reborn 02/06/15 12:15 PM

The Rangers should just have attitudes and not be cookie cutter characters. That plagued the Neo Saban Era so far.

MattEmily 02/06/15 12:18 PM

even the Mighty Morphin Rangers weren't even "teenagers with attitude" so that really wouldn't apply to really ANYONE among ANY of the Rangers except for probably Jen, Eric, Taylor and Kira.

MMPR Forever 02/06/15 11:09 PM

I don't think it means they have a bad attitude. It means they are extrodinary and have the ability to achieve great things. They have personalities that really stick out.

Superhero Galaxy 02/22/15 09:43 PM

Looks like we will find out next week, given the episode summeries that came out. I think Koda will end up being a caveman after all. It will be interesting to learn of his origin. Assuming we get that next week.