Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   If Trakeena and Deviot didn't merge (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8514)

Galaxy Supreme 01/14/18 08:30 PM

If Trakeena and Deviot didn't merge

Its pretty much implied that Trakeena absorbed or merged with Deviot somehow. How would the finale have been differenr if Trakeena waa herself?

MattEmily 01/14/18 08:30 PM

Re: If Trakeena and Deviot didn't merge

well she wouldn't have gone mad so the Stingwingers wouldn't have blew up the Centaurus and Stratoforce but I do think she still would've destroyed Villamax.

No Green Spandex 01/14/18 08:55 PM

Terror Venture Still would have been attacked. But Trakeena's tactics would have been a lot less crazy and harsh. I think the war would have lasted longer. The Rangers would have defended Mirinoi from Trakeena.

KimandTommy 01/14/18 09:26 PM

Trakeena was still evil and capable of doing all those nasty things without Deviot. I am sure Karone returned to be Astronema anyway. So the Rangers had to fight her afterwards.

MattEmily 01/14/18 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 72671)
I am sure Karone returned to be Astronema anyway. So the Rangers had to fight her afterwards.

don't even go there the only thing you're sure about is how much you hate people who have been evil that aren't your lovers of Tommy and Kimberly you give them free passes no matter what the heck they do even if they were Zedd and Rita themselves you'd still be excusing their behavior but you can't be fair no that's not you it's not possible for you to be fair.

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/15/18 10:45 AM

Karone most likely returned to Earth or KO35.

MMPR Forever 01/15/18 10:47 AM

I don't know if she had the power to become Astronema again. But she definitely shouldn't have been trusted by the Galaxy Rangers. She only became Galaxy Pink for herself.

Astro Omega 01/15/18 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 72683)
I don't know if she had the power to become Astronema again. But she definitely shouldn't have been trusted by the Galaxy Rangers. She only became Galaxy Pink for herself.

She became Galaxy Pink to atone for her crimes Astronema. It was clearly stated on the show. The Saber wouldn't have worked for her if she wasn't truely good.

Chef Mia 01/15/18 10:54 AM

I think Trakeena would have become good like Karone, if it weren't for Deviot.

MattEmily 01/15/18 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Mia (Post 72686)
I think Trakeena would have become good like Karone, if it weren't for Deviot.

I don't.