Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   the end of Overdrive (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7597)

Itzy Bitzy Carter 11/25/16 12:05 PM

the end of Overdrive

Did anyone else feel like the final battle with Flurious was anti-climactic?

Captain Codfish 11/25/16 09:07 PM

Re: the end of Overdrive

It was very anti-climatic. They spent all year looking for the Carona Aurora and they were still able to be Flurious when he used its power. Totally undermined the power the crown was supposed to have and the whole mission of the series. OO's finalie was produced in such a way that felt like they got to the last episode and remembered they had to come up with a finale. It really damaged the story of OO.

Lightspeed Zeo 11/25/16 09:09 PM

The Carona Aurora had nothing on the Zeo Crystal.

Zeo Power 11/25/16 09:14 PM

They should have had the OO Rangers get there powers from the Zeo Crystal. In Once A Ranger you could have brought back the original Zeos.

Adam White Tiger 11/25/16 09:15 PM

Adam should could have been the mentor instead of Hartford. Maybe Billy could so up and help. Rocky could be in the Spencer roll.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 11/25/16 09:17 PM

Billy was stuck on Aquitar. I don't think he could really live on Earth anymore. He just didn't want to hurt his friend's feelings.

Forever Jason 11/27/16 12:38 PM

I wish they had a better Red Ranger than Mack. Maybe the final battle would have come off better.

Massive Ego 11/27/16 05:29 PM

The ending was a total insult to the fans. It was probably the worst thing Disney did and thats saying a lot. Since their run was horrible.

Goldar's Revenge 11/27/16 05:30 PM

Overdrive was just a poorly conceived season. The final episode ( as messed up as it was) was the least of their worries.

Turbo Guy 11/27/16 09:24 PM

I liked Overdrive. But I tend to like the vichule themed seasons.