Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Forever Red? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5353)

Forever Lame 10/14/17 07:14 PM

Forever Red

I think Forever Red was stupid! It just didn't have no time. And it violated continuity. Jason, TJ, and Tommy shouldn't have had their powers. Jason acts way out of character. He was never a bully. Lightspeed Rescue was disbanded so Carter should have been independent. They made this mistake in the TF team up too, to be fair. The Wild Force Rider should never habe been able to take out Serpentera. Which was never left buried on the moon. And since when do we have Machine Empire Generals?

Zeo Power 10/14/17 07:20 PM

Re: Forever Red

I wish Tommy would have brought back the Zeo Megazord or something like that.

KimandTommy 10/14/17 07:22 PM

It was fun seeing Tommy and Jason. I agree that Jason acted a little out of characrer and should have been nicer to Cole. It would have been a better episode if it was the MMPR Rangers teaming up with the Wild Force team. Especially if Kat was the villian.

MMPR Guru 10/14/17 07:23 PM

I liked the episode mainly for Jason, Tommy, and Serpentera. I agree a lot of it didn't make sense. I don't think Jason ane Tommy had a falling our beforehand, like some fans assert.

Space Seasons 10/14/17 07:25 PM

The episode was great! They just should have had Andros lead instead of Tommy. The mission was in outer space. And even TJ had more experience as a Space Ranger than Tommy ever had. But it wasn't a big deal.

MMPR White 10/14/17 09:32 PM

I thought it was a great episode. I mean there was bound to be some inconsistencies when you have 20 minutes to tell such a big story.

Maligore 10/14/17 09:33 PM

Disney was too cheap do a multi-parter or proper Megazord sequence.

Die Hard 10/14/17 09:34 PM

Wow ! Didn't know that Jason amd Tommy actually came back!

Ginger Snap 10/14/17 09:36 PM

It was a pretty amazing episode! And a nice surprise since I didn't have the internet or all the backstage info you guys have.

Forever Lame 10/14/17 09:37 PM

I didn't have the internet either. And I still knew enough to no what a continuity nightmare it was.