Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Central Site Comments (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Power Rangers Central's Beast Morphers Section (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8918)

PRangerX 05/29/20 09:27 PM

Power Rangers Central's Beast Morphers Section

Don't forget to check out our mother site's Beast Morphers section. Dekamaster does a great job maintaining the site.

http://rangercentral.com/database/20...hers/index.htm

Zabitan 05/29/20 10:37 PM

Re: Power Rangers Central's Beast Morphers Section

I didn't know that was still around.

Glad to know that they are.

PRangerX 05/30/20 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 77574)
I didn't know that was still around.

Glad to know that they are.

Yup, Dekamaster took over for Ray in 2004 and the site has continued ever since. When I closed down the PRO website I made an alliance with PRC. So they link to us as out message board and I link to them as our website.

Zabitan 05/30/20 12:13 PM

That's cool.

At some point if I learn how to make web pages I'm thinking of making a website for all my Morphinverse stories, and I'm thinking of either doing it in the style of PRC or a Wiki,

PRangerX 05/30/20 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 77587)
That's cool.

At some point if I learn how to make web pages I'm thinking of making a website for all my Morphinverse stories, and I'm thinking of either doing it in the style of PRC or a Wiki,

Thats cool, there is a lot of cool apps and free sites to get started. If you get more serious about it you can grow from there.

Zabitan 05/31/20 12:59 AM

I should check them out then.

I think for me I'm still trying to figure out which is the easiest layout for people to use.

That, and I want to wait until I finish writing my versions of the Power Rangers seasons up to In Space, and the various other Saban superhero shows so they I have enough content.

PRangerX 06/01/20 12:09 PM

If anyone would like to submit updates for the Beast Morphers section or any other sections of PRC send it to me and I will submit it to the webmaster.

PRangerX 06/01/20 12:13 PM

I just added a subforum for people to submit possible updates. I would show any to the webmaster of PRC for consideration.