Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Power Rangers coming to DVD. (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4412)

MattEmily 06/09/12 12:45 AM

Re: Power Rangers, VR Troopers, BeetleBorgs, and Ninja Turtles TNM coming to DVD.

Here's an update regarding the 1st 2 volumes of Samurai on DVD.

Quote:

The box covers of the Power Rangers Samurai DVDs reveal the episodes that will be appearing on both volumes. The first volume has “Origins Parts 1 and 2″, “The Team Unites”, and “Deal with a Nighlok”. The second volume has “Day Off”, “Sticks & Stones”, “A Fish Out of Water”, and “There Go The Brides”.

Taken from Samurai Cast

MattEmily 06/11/12 10:22 PM

Re: Power Rangers, VR Troopers, BeetleBorgs, and Ninja Turtles TNM coming to DVD.

It looks like the Zordon-era boxset coverart has officially been released. It certainly looks amazing.

Zordon-era Boxset Coverart

MattEmily 07/05/12 04:17 PM

Here is some new info, coming from Brian Ward via RangerBoard itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Ward
With the final discs shipping to the plant tomorrow, I feel pretty confident that I can release a more comprehensive list of bonus features for the upcoming 40-disc set.

Here ya' go:

1. Morphin Time! A Look Back At Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
2. A Morphenomenal Cast: A Look At Becoming A Power Ranger
3. Tales of the Giant Banana: A Look Back at Bulk & Skull
4. Behind the Mask: Celebrating the Stunt Team
5. The Fans Power Up
6. A Convention With Attitude: Power Morphicon
7. Lord Zedd's Monster Heads
8. Alpha's Magical Christmas
9. The Good, The Bad and the Stupid: The Misadventures of Bulk & Skull
10. The MMPR Fan Club Video
11. MMPR Karate Club: The White Ranger Kata
12. Power Rangers Live: The World Tour
13. The Lost Episode
14. Power Playback: Power Rangers Funniest Moments
15. It's Comin' ZEO Serial
16. Gold Lining ZEO Promo
17. Tanya's Stick Together Music Video

...and a little something special.

I could be missing something, but that's what I can think of, off the top of my head.

Zabitan 07/05/12 04:31 PM

Whoa Kick Ass.

MattEmily 07/06/12 01:45 PM

That's 1 way to describe it.

MattEmily 07/09/12 01:29 PM

Re: Power Rangers coming to DVD.

I have renamed the thread so that this thread will just be for Power Rangers DVD-related news since Beetleborgs, VR Troopers and Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation all have their own threads in regards to their DVD releases now.

peterr77 07/27/12 01:52 PM

How about interviews with the cast and crew?

MattEmily 07/27/12 03:57 PM

That'd be cool. Sounds like the Bonus Features do feature that in a kind of retrospective type of deal but they only talk about MMPR itself, for the most part.

MattEmily 07/27/12 04:03 PM

Here are links to SamuraiCast's review of the various boxsets. They were given review copies for the MMPR boxset and for the Zeo-Galaxy boxset separately. They both included bonus features for the purposes of review however this does not automatically mean that they'll include a Zeo-Galaxy boxset separately for retail purchase.
http://blog.samuraicast.com/mighty-m...ox-set-review/

http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-ra...ox-set-review/

MattEmily 08/01/12 10:15 PM

Here's the commercial that will be advertising the 1st complete season of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfD-KlDTb5A