Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Beast Morphers Revealed (WARNING: Spoilers due to their identities being revealed) (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8722)

MattEmily 08/18/18 06:38 PM

Beast Morphers Revealed (WARNING: Spoilers due to their identities being revealed)

Here's an EXTRA

SPOILER

WARNING

so be

WARNED that this video will spoil their identities for you.
LAST CHANCE

FINAL WARNING

The first 3 Beast Rangers have been revealed

MattEmily 08/18/18 06:53 PM

Re: Beast Morphers Revealed (WARNING: Spoilers due to their identities being revealed)

Miki1988 08/19/18 11:46 AM

Re: Beast Morphers Revealed (WARNING: Spoilers due to their identities being revealed)

The cast looks very R.P.M.-ish. The Red Rangers is Scott-like and the other two Rangers remind me of Summer and Flynn. Also, if my count is correct, this is the 5th time that the Red Rangers is a black person. It would be interesting if T.J., Shane, Jack, Scott the latest Red would be featured in a special edition of "Forever Red". I would definitely tune in for that episode - if it happened, that is. :D

MattEmily 08/19/18 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miki1988 (Post 76366)
The cast looks very R.P.M.-ish. The Red Rangers is Scott-like and the other two Rangers remind me of Summer and Flynn. Also, if my count is correct, this is the 5th time that the Red Rangers is a black person. It would be interesting if T.J., Shane, Jack, Scott the latest Red would be featured in a special edition of "Forever Red". I would definitely tune in for that episode - if it happened, that is. :D

Shane may have looked black but he technically isn't. I do wonder if they're doing the blonde = yellow thing on purpose myself not that I mind since I think it's funny.

MattEmily 08/19/18 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miki1988 (Post 76366)
It would be interesting if T.J., Shane, Jack, Scott the latest Red would be featured in a special edition of "Forever Red". I would definitely tune in for that episode - if it happened, that is.

however I do agree with you that such a teamup would be interesting but Reds between Turbo and Beast Morphers would just be too many so you'd have to pick and choose which actors you wanted on-screen. I would want Lauren as 1 of them so that we have a female as part of the teamup