Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Moment of Truth Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8575)

MattEmily 02/04/18 11:22 AM

Re: Moment of Truth Episode Discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 73735)
Its a shame Jason David Frank isn't still around to help writing episodes. He should be hired to take over for Judd if he retires.

none of the cast ever wrote any episodes they're actors not writers let's not create another Tzachor situation where someone is in a position of authority that they have no business being in

Captain Mutiny 02/04/18 04:47 PM

Jason has no real writing experience that we know of. Its completely unrealistic to expect him to run the show. And I doubt he really wants to. Since he never persued that and had his own aspirations in Martial Arts

Massive Ego 02/05/18 05:15 PM

Saying JDF has or will ever have creative control on the show is just being delusional .

mbozzo 02/05/18 08:36 PM

'Moment Of Truth' is a fair episode. We get a monster who get stronger when people lie. The only thing that can stop him is the truth. Monty should have talk Victor from getting the glasses. It cause him to get into a lot of trouble. The lesson of this episode is that it sometime better to tell the truth instead of a lie which might things worse. ;)

Ninja Steel Ranger 02/06/18 07:48 PM

The season seems out to a solid start. I am not surprised they got their powers back right away. I am surprised that Galavanx is gone for good. This weeks episode was a good Hayley and Calvin episode.

KimandTommy 02/11/18 09:56 AM

I forget to mention how it was nice to have a romantic episode. Even if the vuys acted like jerks.

MMPR Forever 02/11/18 09:58 AM

You're very right. And you were also right when you pointed out how Zordon wouldn't have allowed the guys tomget away with making fun of Calvin. But he probably would have reminded Calvin about his anniversary.