Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dragon Knight Episode #39: "For Ventara and Earth Part II" (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=703)

PrimoPiccolo 12/26/09 04:09 AM

Dragon Knight Episode #39: "For Ventara and Earth Part II"

The time has come for Xaviax to get his seven years bad luck. Let's go venting!

Stream this episode on 4KidsTV.com, or download the episode here or here

If you haven't streamed or downloaded the episodes yet.... Don't read the rest of this thread if you don't want to get spoiled.

PRangerX 12/26/09 09:49 PM

Well I can talk about my feelings about the Link Vent here. I didn't mind it because it took away the redundancy of seeing all the Final Vents one by one. And its not like the Advent Master did it all by himself. In fact it was all the other 13 Riders. It was also a believable way of taking Xaviax down. I am glad they made Xaviax powerful, since he was build up as a major threat all season.

I loved the showdown between Xaviax and Master Eubolon. We got to see Xaviax's true evil. His arogance was so aparent. He truely believed that the world of Karsh was more important then Ventara and Earth. It was cool to see all of Xaviax's evil come back at him in the end. I like how Xaviax tried to talk his way out of it. But this time Adam and Kit wouldn't here of it.

It would have been nice to get more face time for the other Ventarian Riders. But it wasn't neccessarly to the main plot. And really there wasn't time.

PrimoPiccolo 12/27/09 04:09 AM

Ah, the sort-of-long-awaited battle between Xaviax and Eubulon. I was kinda hoping Xaviax would turn into Alternative again, but his true form worked just as well. I also wish Eubulon's transformation phrase was "Advent Master" instead of just "Kamen Rider", especially when he wasn't part of the big Link Vent marathon. Loved that Xaviax didn't go out like a bitch, though. Right up until the end, he was still running game. If not for a couple of big dumb mistakes he made, he'd be my favorite bad guy ever. And the best part, Kit rocked the Onyx deck the entire time. Switching up for no real reason at the end would have been lame.

mbozzo 12/27/09 09:27 PM

'For Ventura And Earth, Part 2 was a good episode. Xaviax believe his people was superior to humans. It was great to see all 13 Kamen Riders together at last. It took all 13 of them working together to destroy Xaviax. I can;t wait to seethe last episode. :D