Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Attack of the Galactic Ninjas Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8646)

MattEmily 02/28/18 04:22 PM

Attack of the Galactic Ninjas Episode Discussion

here's the discussion thread for this Saturday's new ep

NOTE: the first new episode in March of 2018

NOTE: nice try PRangerX but you're not beating me this week :D

Lightspeed Carter 03/03/18 06:58 PM

Re: Attack of the Galactic Ninjas Episode Discussion

I haven't been a big fan of Ninja Steel for the most part. But I really liked this episode. The Galactic Ninja were interesting and I hope to see more or them. Victor and Monty has a nice funny seen. The acting on the Ranger's parts were good. Although it was pretty funny that Hayley felt the need to keep the fact she was acting a secret. To the point that Calvin actually thought she was cheating!

Green With Envy 03/03/18 07:01 PM

Best episode of the series so far. Perhaps we are finally getting momentum behind the main storyline. The character stuff was great and we got a lot of interesting Ranger stuff too.

Hasbro Ranger 03/03/18 07:03 PM

I actually think the Ranger stuff was in the way. The civilian scenes were the best parts of the episode this week.

Summer Is Rich 03/03/18 07:06 PM

I am really impressed with the Hayley character and her actress. She is really the best character on the show.

Massive Ego 03/03/18 07:24 PM

I am seeing a lot of love for this episode. But just don't get it . I found the whole plot to be ridiculous. Why did she keep it a secret and make Calvin think she cheated on him? The Galaxy Ninjas don't even interest me at all. Victor and Monty did nothing funny and continue to be sophomoric idiots.

MattEmily 03/03/18 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 75230)
I am seeing a lot of love for this episode. But just don't get it . I found the whole plot to be ridiculous. Why did she keep it a secret and make Calvin think she cheated on him? The Galaxy Ninjas don't even interest me at all. Victor and Monty did nothing funny and continue to be sophomoric idiots.

you don't get it? it wasn't that she was trying to do something evil or nefarious she wanted it to be a surprise for Calvin.

Massive Ego 03/03/18 08:36 PM

I just thought the plot was totally contrived and stupid. also why was Calvin stupid enough to get jealous?

Adam White Tiger 03/03/18 08:37 PM

The Galaxy Ninjas were actually pretty cool!

MattEmily 03/03/18 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 75238)
I just thought the plot was totally contrived and stupid. also why was Calvin stupid enough to get jealous?

some guys are like that. Not every guy is going to be totally comfortable with their girlfriend hanging out with a guy especially if she calls him "babe" and "my sweetness" and suddenly wears an expensive gift and when questioned about the "gift" she sounds like she's lying.