Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should Time Force have had more time travel? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7322)

Caveman Koda 09/05/16 02:35 PM

Should Time Force have had more time travel?

I always wondered why Time Force didn't have more time travel? Especially in the second half when the open showed them at different points in history. Then we found out it was some wierd movie demension stuff in "Movie Madness".

Forever Pink 09/05/16 02:36 PM

Re: Should Time Force have had more time travel?

Wes and Eric went back in time to look for the Q-Rex.

Massive Ego 09/05/16 02:38 PM

Katie went back in time to visit the original owner of the Clocktower. Kinda wierd she did so with some unexplained wormwhole. I guess ghosts have the power to send people to the past.

MMPR Forever 09/05/16 02:40 PM

"Movie Madness" was the only good episode of Time Force. I didn't really care about time travel. I just wanted the teenagers with attitude plotlines we got in MMPR.

Captain Codfish 09/05/16 05:59 PM

The problem with Time Force is that it peaked after the first ten episodes where it started o become a sentai clone. The strongest archs were the up until " Clash From Control".

Time Force would have been better off as a shoe involving Time Travel. As was the original plan. In a perfect world the first ten episodes happen and they segue into Time Travel storylines. There simply wasn't enough of those.

Sentai Master 09/05/16 06:00 PM

The first 10 episodes has similarities to sentai too.

Sentai Snob 09/05/16 06:03 PM

I just didn't like how they added all that original stuff to Eric's storyline. Traveling back in time to get the V-Rex. Sorry can't call it the Q-Rex.

VR Master 09/05/16 06:05 PM

I would have liked to see more time travel. The little bit we got was fun.

A Gia To Remember 09/05/16 06:07 PM

As long as Wes and Jen are the same, I don't care.

Jen's Revenge 09/05/16 06:11 PM

Time Force was great. I don't mind copying Sentai as long as the plotlines are good for PR. The characters were well written, the storyline was mature, the actors themselves were great, and it had a good overplot. It is one of the best seasons ever. And was a breath of fresh air after Lightspeed.