Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Can the movie franchise be viable? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7400)

PRangerX 10/11/16 11:23 AM

Can the movie franchise be viable?

Does the movie franchise have a chance to succeed?

Captain Codfish 10/11/16 11:24 AM

Re: Can the movie franchise be viable?

Definitely. As long as its done right. It could open things up big time for new and returning fans.

KimandTommy 10/11/16 11:33 AM

Its going to fail spectacularly! No one wants to see a crappy version of MMPR. Especially when they can watch a better version from 18 years ago.

Captain Mutiny 10/11/16 11:35 AM

I think Power Rangers can work as a movie franchise. Its just a matter of how well its done, and that they are able to get people interested enough to see the movie. The promotion for this movie has left a lot to be desired....But with the teaser release that might change.

Tommy Angel 10/11/16 11:37 AM

They failed when they didn't make it a kids movie.

Space Seasons 10/11/16 11:38 AM

They would have had a better chance if they started with In Space .

Goldar's Revenge 10/11/16 07:19 PM

I think there is definitely room for an adult Power Rangers Movie. We have seen 80s franchises get big movies. Its on"y natural for 90s shows to get some movje adaptions. Now will the movie succeed? That depends on how the marketing and interest level go.

Massive Ego 10/12/16 06:41 PM

I hope so. It looks like the movie is going to be good.

Power Sentai 10/13/16 08:21 AM

With all the superhero and 80s nostalgia movies out , Saban Brands would be fools not to try a Power Rangers film. The only worry is the oversaturation of Superhero movies. But March is also a less competitive time for movies.

Goldar's Revenge 10/13/16 08:24 AM

I want it to succeed too. But I for one think its a crime a Power Rangers Film is coming out before we have had Voltron Film. Eighties kids should be pissed.