Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Sailor Moon Kingdom (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 13 (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6253)

PRangerX 01/06/15 11:29 AM

Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 13

Not a lot really happened this episode. It was Dragon Ball Z Style where the bad guys spend the whole episode showing their power and the good guys react.

It was nice to see Usagi and Mamoru survive and finally be reunited. Mamoru as the one that gives Usagi hope is right from the Manga. I like how the Senshi lost all hope.but were inspired by Usagi.

Matallia was very dark and intimidating. Her plans for the Earth were chilling. it was cool at the end when Usagi finally stood up accepted the fact that she was Sailor Moon and the one that would defeat the evil. It was a nice twist how the locket and spirits of the generals saved Usagi and Mamoru.

I didn't like all the whining we got from Usagi did this episode. I want to see a strong Sailor Moon. But I think we are going to get that next week.

Sailor Chaos 01/06/15 04:57 PM

Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 13

i liked it. It was dark and really made you feel hopeless. Which sets up the Dark Kindom finalie up well. Queen Matallia is bad ass. Can't wait to see Usagi take her down.

MMPR Forever 01/07/15 12:25 PM

I thought it was too draen out and over dramatic.

Sentai Is Forever 01/07/15 12:27 PM

I liked the drama and the fact they stuck so close to the manga. I can't wait for the mid season finalie next week.

Dic Dubber 01/07/15 12:31 PM

Just hasn't lived up to "Day of Destiny" so far. The Sailor Scouts and Darien should all be dead. With Serena ending up saving the day and bringing everyone back to life. I don't like the Negaverse worriers as good guys. Like them better when they ar bad. Except for Nephlight. Its a shame they didn't keep his romance with Molly. Hopefully part 2 is better.

Starlight Starbrite 01/07/15 12:34 PM

This is more like the manga. Its going to be different from the original dub and the original anime. They are adapting the manga not any of the animes or dubs. I think the episode was fine. They set up Matallia as a formidable villain and gave the Soldiers time to shine. By the end of the episode Sailor Moon is determined to win.

Sailor Dragonzord 01/08/15 05:11 PM

It was fine. But I reserve judgement until I see the next episode. It seems like they are like a two parter.