Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The Evox Snare Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9066)

MattEmily 09/20/20 06:13 PM

The Evox Snare Episode Discussion

Here’s the discussion thread for this episode

mbozzo 09/20/20 10:10 PM

Re: The Evox Snare Episode Discussion

I saw this episode yesterday. It was a good one. I have some questions for this episode. How did Grid Battleforce get in contact with Doctor K, who live in another universe? How did Grid Battleforce get their hands on Ranger stuff from another universe? I guess a future episode will tell us.;)

MattEmily 09/24/20 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbozzo (Post 79655)
I saw this episode yesterday. It was a good one. I have some questions for this episode. How did Grid Battleforce get in contact with Doctor K, who live in another universe? How did Grid Battleforce get their hands on Ranger stuff from another universe? I guess a future episode will tell us.;)

Someone must have invented dimensional communication since it’s clear that it was pretty common in their city

who knows about how they got the weapons and they didn’t just have things from other universes but they also had the SPD Delta Enforcer

Hexagon Ranger 09/26/20 08:20 AM

Perhaps Hexagon from.these various time periods and dimensions worked together on dimensional communication?

No Green Spandex 09/26/20 08:21 AM

Can't wait for Power Rangers Sliders Unleashed....

Kilobyte 09/26/20 08:22 AM

With how similar RPM and Beast Morphers are...It seems natural to do some sort of crossover.

MattEmily 09/27/20 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexagon Ranger (Post 79673)
Perhaps Hexagon from.these various time periods and dimensions worked together on dimensional communication?

Hexagon doesn’t exist but I like to call the hero alliance the United Alliance of Heroes since it gives it more reasoning for the UAOH initials to be in the Zeozord Hangar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilobyte (Post 79675)
With how similar RPM and Beast Morphers are...It seems natural to do some sort of crossover.

It would be nice but with the teamup that they already did that will be airing soon, I truly believe that they were never going to pay to get RPM back there since most of those cast members are now living in California