Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Claire as Mystic White (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8509)

Mystic Mirage 01/12/18 06:52 PM

Claire as Mystic White

The one thing I would change about MF, would be too make Claire Mystic White in the later episodes. She had such great character development. It would have been a great way to end it. Plus Uddonna ended up passing the torch to her anyway.

MattEmily 01/12/18 09:05 PM

Re: Claire as Mystic White

I disagree but I do think she should be the White Mystic Ranger now if they ever wanted to use the character.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 01/13/18 12:10 PM

It would have been cool if Udonna let Claire keep the Snow Staff to become White Ranger. She earned it.

Kimmy Repulsa 01/13/18 12:18 PM

I wish we saw more of Claire as the Gatekeeper. Becoming the new White Ranger made sense! though.

VR Master 01/13/18 05:32 PM

I see no problem with this. They just decided to go with Udonna again.

MattEmily 01/13/18 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmy Repulsa (Post 72610)
I wish we saw more of Claire as the Gatekeeper. Becoming the new White Ranger made sense! though.

they probably didn't have the Gatekeeper suit.

Blastr Zack 01/13/18 05:42 PM

Claire was a good character, even without being a Ranger.

Massive Ego 01/13/18 05:46 PM

She started to get a clue once she stopped listening to her horrible teacher. Udonna was such a bad mentor, she had to rely on Daggeron's lame ass to teach the Rangers. Claire was inept due to Udonna's poor teaching style. I still would have taking Claire over the real Mystic Rangers. Its pretty bad when your comic relief characters are more likeable than your heroes.

Cam's Surprise 01/15/18 03:40 PM

This is whee the story should have went in the end. It was Claire's time to be a Ranger.

Usagi Reborn 01/15/18 03:57 PM

I think Claire was fine as an ally that we really watched grow up. She didn't need to be a Ranger. Udonna had unfinished business as White Ranger.